Search results

1. Late

RE4 Remake soon

I liked Code: Veronica as well because it centered on the science gone haywire aspect of RE which I like the most. Let's face it, Zombies aren't very scary or interesting, they're like drunken, aggressive retards. On topic: I'll probably get this as well, the RE2 remake was great, will skip 3...
  2. Late

Weekly Roundup

PS4 - RE2 now finished both playthroughs, got B rank on both, kinda shitty. Now for Leon's 2nd one. This is pretty good, haven't played anything for six months or so and now I've been hooked.
  3. Late

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

Yeah, a local paper said basically that and gave it 2/5 pass.
  4. Late

Unreleased Neo Geo Game Writeup: The Warlocks of the Fates (Jinryu Senki)

The intro music sounds like early Prodigy.
  5. Late

Anyone seen Babylon? First time in a while that I'm interested in a 'big' Hollywood film (last time before that it was Alien: Covenant, and what a shit show that one was)
  6. Late

Weekly Roundup

Still this, now at the point where I need to use the crane to smash the mutated scientist with the crate, really tedious boss fight :E
  7. Late

Mai Shiranui Poster.

Hitting too close to home?
  8. Late

Mai Shiranui Poster.

People who buy these things should be put on an internet/anime/coomerisim detox camp, e.g working on a farm. No computers/internet, smartphones, subscription tv, etc. Wake up every morning at 6am etc. Within six months to a year they would be cured.
  9. Late

Mai Shiranui Poster.

People actually buy these things?
  10. Late

Made anything kinda weird?

Not to my knowledge.
  11. Late

Yeah, and the fuckups are more to do with the fact that I'm not familiar with the material.
  12. Late

Weekly Roundup

PS4 - Resident Evil 2 (Leon) Just got to the garage, meeting the licker for the first time was pretty cool, definite Alien Isolation feeling walking around on tiptoe so it doesn't hear me.
  13. Late

Yeah, I need to try something like that. It's kind of weird how I'm rather good with modelling, small scale stuff in general but when it comes to bigger things, woodwork etc. I botch things a lot.
  14. Late

Been trying to make a flute from an animal bone (lamb thigh) , managed already to break two, too much force/or the drill is too powerful, will try a manual one next.
  15. Late

Dinoforce: unreleased PC Engine shooter dumped for FREE

How can a game be 'moody' is it prone to depression?
  16. Late

Weekly Roundup

PS4 More RE0, now at the training center/Spencer mansion 2.0, the item management is a bit of a chore, also the fact that you can only place four items in one room, lugging the shotguns and grenade launcher around becomes irritating.
  17. Late

Hacksaw Ridge Even though I'm up to here with WWII films, this was pretty good, 4/5
  18. Late

Weekly Roundup

PS4 - RE 0 never played this before. seems cool.
  19. Late

Yeah, Near Dark is great, Severn is one of the best movie vampires of all time. There's a great Vampire: The Masquerade feeling to the whole film.