Search results

1. S

WTB: Pop N Music Controller(s)

I'd be interested in the full size arcade style Pop N Music controllers. The system doesn't matter. Thanks!
  2. S

FS: Little Chute, WI: 4-slot big red + board - monitor and 2 slot big red no monitor/board

Hey all, I've been buying this an that on the boards for a couple years now, and I finally have some stuff to sell. I have 2 cabs that were sold to me about a year ago that I need to sell due to space concerns (Just got something...BIG for the anime / gaming con I work for, so I need to make...
  3. S

WTB: Top board for MV4FT2

Hi all, A while back I found / bought some Neo cabs from someone close by. One of the cabs was a working 2 slot, which went to a friend of mine. The 4 slot was the most interesting - no monitor, and the only the bottom half of the motherboard. The bottom half is in really good shape (very...
  4. S

WTB: REDOCTANE IGNITION 3.0 DDR PAD

I'm just throwing this out there just in case any of you have one sitting around that I can make use of. I pay fast and up front as always. I've been helped out in the past by this site; hopefully someone will have what I need this time too :)
  5. S

Kitsue Kon - Appleton, WI

Hey everyone! I've been meaning to post something about this for a while. I'm a video game room staffer for Kitsune Kon, an anime convention here in Appleton, WI. While it is an anime convention, it also has a fairly large video game room. We have over 2000 video games from a range of...
  6. S

MVS-6-25 CPO

Would anyone be able to tell me where to get a control panel overlay for my 6 slot cab? It had a crappy Capcom sticker overlay that I scraped off, and I repainted but now I want the real thing :). Reproductions are fine, but I can't seem to find the right graphics for this wonderful oversized...
  7. S

WTB: Sega Saturn Multitap + Controllers

I just picked up bomberman and I want to organize some 10p bomberman action, so I need some controllers and 2 multitaps. Would very much like one of the bomberman ones, but I'm fine with the plain black multitaps as well. Please support my bomberman addiction!! :)
  8. S

WTB - Help someone complete his Sega CD collection!

Someone I met a little while ago has a very impressive NEARLY COMPLETE Sega CD collection! He wants to get his hands on the following games to complete his collection: ESPN HANG TIME 95 SPACE ADVENTURE SNATCHER DUNGEON EXPLORER WWF RAGE IN THE CAGE ...and that's it!! Any help would be...
  9. S

Greetings!

Hello Everyone! My name is Matt, and I'm a retro gameaholic. Actually, I'm not that bad, but I thought I'd throw some (bad) humor into my intro post. My love of all things Neo-Geo started in the local arcade. IIRC they had a 2-slot cab with Sengoku and Ninja Combat. I remember seeing the...