Search results

1. A

FS/FT: Dual Modded PS3+xbox 360 custom stick

Really nice custom stick, it is dual modded so that if you hold the guide button during startup it boots into PS3 mode, otherwise it's a 360 stick. Has full Sanwa parts and nice laquered hardwood finish, with silver wire and I believe gold plated quick disconnects. Has a regular sanwa...
  2. A

FS: Jamma SNES systems"

Update: Systems are now available. These systems run off of the JAMMA connector, and connect to automatically play from the cab's joystick/buttons. 6 button model Genesis and SNES systems will have a male CPS2 kick harness connector so they will be plug and play with Cabs that have CPS2 kick...
  3. A

Help identifying retro SNK cocktail

A friend of mine has an SNK cocktail cab that needs fixing. It says SNK on it, and both players are sitting across from each other. There is a 2 way joystick/lever and I think 2 fire buttons only. It says "Falcon" somewhere on the tabletop, but I can't find a game called "Falcon" on KLOV...
  4. A

jamma genesis help

Hi guys, I'm using a genesis model 2 connnected to a new astro city. I've read some people dont need any extra hardware because their monitor accepts composite sync. I have mine wired up, an it displays a viewable picture, but it looks glitchy...there are black bars and flicker, which looks...
  5. A

CPS2 clips...

I assume Capcom didn't invent the clips themselves, is there a brand or part number for the clips that hold the A and B boards together? Unfortunately there are no markings at all on the clips. I want to buy a BUNCH, not a few piecemeal.
  6. A

New Astro City+HNG64 medium res question

So I wanted to try the medium resolution on a New Astro City, so I went in the back and changed the jumper to the medium resolution setting, and then plugged in a Hyper Neo Geo 64 mobo. The picture was the same crap quality, but this time displayed upside down. Do I need to adjust a DIP...
  7. A

FS: D&D Tower of Doom CPS2

This is a blue board in excellent condition, has A+B board and CPS2 clips. Works great. $120+shipping OBO, I can post pics on monday too, sticker is in great shape.
  8. A

May 28th-29th Battle for Seattle fighting game series

Where: Deca Hotel, Seattle WA When: Saturday-Sunday, May 28th+29th What: Fighting game tournaments+Retro Gaming Expo Battle for Seattle is the first in a series of Fighting Game tournaments in association with the Seattle Retro Gaming Expo. Tournaments will take place over the course of two...
  9. A

monitor cleaning advice

I have a monitor which has a perfect picture, but on the side of the screen is some weird, grease like residue. I tried to wipe it off dry, with water, and windex but it is still there...almost like a film? It is only visible if the screen is displaying a bright solid picture, but its REALLY...
  10. A

need new astro city part#, want to make low/med res switch

I am hoping someone can help me out with this. I want to get the male and female connectors for the 15khz and 24khz connections on the chassis for my New Astro City, so that I can install a switch beneath the control panel to easily switch between low and medium res, instead of going back...
  11. A

Capcom big blue cabinet, paint question

I am fixing up a Big Blue cab, I saved it from the dumpster, some GENIUS converted it to some crap Star Trek Voyager lightgun game (W.T.F...?) Anyways, I have redone the control panel, but I need to fill in the holes in the front where the gun holders were. I have a good wood filler, but I...
  12. A

qsound amp or not in an astro city?

In a few months I will be hopefully buying a New Astro City. I have a Qsound amp from a big blue cab. I was wondering if there are any advantage sound quality wise between installing the qsound amp into the NAC vs just hooking up a powered pair of PC speakers to the RCA jacks on cps2 b boards...
  13. A

Vampire Savior $60 shipped US

SOLD, thanks!
  14. A

FS: CPS2 Marvel vs Capcom, Vampire Savior, MSH vs SF

I have these three boards, all of the stickers are in great shape. Vampire Savior: $75 Marvel vs Capcom 1: $85 Marvel Super Heroes vs SF: $65 Prices before shipping. Thanks!
  15. A

WTB/WTTF: Fighting game DVD/VHS/Mooks

I'm looking for any DVDs or Even VHS tapes of fighting game stuff. Possibly some mooks too. (Other than fighting game mooks, I am also looking for the Dungeons and Dragons CPS2 mooks). Specifically I would really like a Yoga Book Hyper+DVD, Xmania/SBO DVDs and tournament stuff, but there...
  16. A

RGB to VGA question

I just picked up a mini-"arcade" machine. It has a similar form factor to those Taito and SNK liscensed tabletops, but I put "arcade" in quotations because it has an LCD monitor and a PC with roms on it. I already upgraded the controls, and I want to put a JAMMA harness in it, but for cost...
  17. A

FS: Capcom Q-sound Amp

I have a Q-sound Amp, I don't believe these go for sale that often. I will post pictures when I get home. Will take best offer ... Trades I would consider would be towards a Super Turbo Board, that's probably it though. :)
  18. A

Complete AES carts, MVS carts+ 2 slot MVS mobo CHEAP PRICES!

edit 1: ALL AES carts, and Garou MVS are SOLD, and the 2 Slot is PENDING, thanks guys! Trying to sell my remaining neo carts, these are my pictures, but only the following games are still for sale: Fatal Fury 2 $30 Top Player's golf $30 Riding Hero $25 King of the Monsters 2 40 (Not dog...
  19. A

FS: Euro Shenmue II Dreamcast

Hi guys, selling a complete Shenmue II for dreamcast. Outer box is in a little bit worn shape but not horrible. I can include what you need to run this on a U.S. dreamcast for free. $40 shipped within lower 48 states. Thanks! I also can sell a dreamcast if you need one for $40 more with...
  20. A

FS: MVS/AES carts, 1 slot+2 slot mobos

Hi guys, Selling all of my arcade stuff right now. It will be replaced next year hopefully. :) I will give a discount to people who buy more items, and the first person to buy over $100 gets a free neo geo fanclub member pin! :buttrock: Fatal Fury 2, Fatal Fury Special, Top Players Golf...