Search results

1. M

PSP2 analog sticks are actually sticks!

So, PSP2 was just revealed (Sony's calling it the NGP for now, but who are they kidding?), and evidently someone at Sony had sense and made sure it had dual analog sticks. More importantly, the sticks are actually sticks rather than slide pads. Also, MGS4 was ported rather easily (although I...
  2. M

English manual for KoF R-1, or scan from KoF R-2?

I've been losing steam playing King of Fighers R-1 lately, I enjoyed it immensely to start, but it's become obvious that I need some of the more advanced combos to beat Orochi, and since the manual is in Japanese I'm not entirely sure what's supposed to happen or in which situation to use the...
  3. M

How do you beat Orochi in KoF R-1?

I'm having a hard time with him, he's cheap as final bosses often are, but to a bit of an extreme degree, he's got a couple attacks that I can't seem to block and he likes spamming the ones that can be blocked to hold me in one place while time runs out. So what's the strategy for beating him?
  4. M

How to fix my flag?

So this isn't a big deal for me, but I notice that while my country says Canada, the flag really looks nothing like the Canadian flag. Any fix for that?