Search results

1. Y

FS: Fast striker, Gunlord MVS LE + other

I am selling my Fast striker 1.5 and Gunlord LE on MVS. I am also selling my shikigami no shiro Fast striker 1.5 LE 500$ http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z476/yukinsaknos/2017-07-15%2012.48.42_zps571wlbhq.jpg Gunlord LE 450$...
  2. Y

FS: Gunlord AES JP SOLD

Selling my copy of Gunlord AES JP. Come with the game itself, all the papers(manual, stickers and postcard), the snap case and black card box. It as only been used one time. Everything is in great condition. I am asking for 850$US shipped within Canada and the US. I can ship overseas, please...
  3. Y

Neo geo Video ram error

I have a video ram error on my neo-mvh mv4 adress: 00000E04 write: 5555 read: 55D5 I check some place to know the correct chip defect. i found it, it where it saying K9. i can order the new chip named 62256 32k x 8 SMT Static RAM. but do i need to program it before i replace it or i just...
  4. Y

WTB: Andro Dunos AES

im looking for Andro Dunos complete for AES. thanks
  5. Y

Jamma to Neogeo mvs

I just receive today my board Teenage mutant ninja turtle. i install it in my neo geo mvs cabinet. i use the jamma to neogeo mvs cabinet adapter. when i run it. in the opening the music and sound is really weird, it have a lot of distortion. but in game the sound and music have no problem...
  6. Y

WTB The king of dragons

like the title said im looking for the pcb of king of dragoons
  7. Y

WTB: NEC pc88

Hi, i want to buy a NEC pc88 computer. is theres anyone who want to sell one ? thanks you :)
  8. Y

WTB King of fighters 03 mini marquees

Yeah, im looking for the mini marquee for king of fighters 2003 cause its the only object remain for my kits. pm me if someone want to sell me one.