Search results

1. B

WTB: Atomiswave Dolphin Blue cart

Hi Guys, as i said, i would like to get an original Atomiswave Dolphin Blue cart. I'm looking for the cart only but if you have it with some flyer or anything related to the game (box, art, etc.) just post it here or pm with the price you want for it. Pictures are welcome! Please note that i'm...
  2. B

King of Fighters 99 KOF99

Hi guys! this time i have to ask what do you think about this KOF 99... It looks original for me but i have a doubt about the PROG board that's supposed to be a LBA from '99 but mine is a PROGBK1 from '94. that's how is listed on jammanation prog and cha boards list for KOF '99. Mine is a...
  3. B

CPS2 Dungeons & Dragons problem

Hi again guys! i'm interested on buying a CPS2 dungeons & dragons green japanese board. I have the possibility of buying one locally for 20 bucks but it has a problem that i need to know if it's possible to repair (easyly). The problem is that after the game begins (few minutes of gameplay)...
  4. B

Konami TMNT PCB bad image

Hi guys... a video tells more than a thousand words... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgnyBFovx5w&feature=channel What's the problem in this?... what can i do??? the board is original, it just has been repaired the audio amp on it. Thanks!
  5. B

Astro City - MVS MV-1C

Hi guys i wonder if there is 100% compatibility between Astro City (without any modification, jamma standard) and a MVS MV-1C. I noticed they work fine together but the TEST button on the Astro power supply (goes from it by the jamma harness to the mv-c1) doesn't seem to work. (it does with...