Search results

1. ahcmetal

CPS2 A-Board pin replacements...

I've got a non-working A-Board and I'm hoping it's just these 2 broken pins on the 96-pin header. I've removed them...but not sure if there's an exact replacement available now. I saw an old thread saying to buy a 28mm pin and file the solder end to be more narrow, an exact replacement would be...
  2. ahcmetal

FS: Nanao MS-2934 chassis

Anybody interested in a spare MS-2934 chassis with the remote board and yoke? Thoughts on the going rate for these now? $499 shipped for everything in the US...
  3. ahcmetal

Final Vendetta by Bitmap Bureau

...still waiting for my copy...fonzie f'd me.
  4. ahcmetal

Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Price drooooop...he had it priced at $249 for awhile
  5. ahcmetal

WTT: 220V Stepdown trans...

0 to gay in 3 replies, this thread has potential 👌
  6. ahcmetal

WTT: 220V Stepdown trans...

I've got a STXP-J1500 220v to 100v transformer that's just taking up space over here... Will I sell it, I guess... Will I trade it for empty MVS kit boxes I don't have, DEFINITELY. If any aussies are interested shoot me a message and I'll get a shipping quote...$125 shipped perhaps...
  7. ahcmetal

SOLD: Sega STV pcb enclosure $50 shipped

***SOLD*** ***1/12/21 Price drop, $50 shipped*** I've got an original Sega STV pcb enclosure with a $50 powder coat paint job. The pcb isn't included, just in the photos for reference. The carts are accessed through the slide off cover. $65 shipped in the USA if anybody is interested!
  8. ahcmetal

MS-2930 chassis' on ebay...

There's some harder to find MS2930,2932,2934 chassis' on Ebay right now. Picked up one working 2930, there's another one left and a few non working ones, I do believe somebody made a batch of replacement flybacks for the 2930 while back, reviews seemed mixed but...better than nothing perhaps. A...
  9. ahcmetal

Expanding foam...

Definitely don't spray expanding foam on to the pcb. This Konami board was sagging badly when I originally bought it. Pick up a sheet of plexi glass or wood and mount the pcb to the board with some nuts/bolts and plastic spacers. Slowly tightening the board down will pull the board back into...
  10. ahcmetal

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Picked up a Killer Instinct board and a few extras. If anybody is thinking about adding a heat sink fan, Xian can make up a really nice adapter so you don't have to solder directly to the board.
  11. ahcmetal

SOLD OUT! - New Net City extended remote board

Just swapped mine out today, they work great, much cleaner solution than doing the old mod!
  12. ahcmetal

WTB: GD-Rom bracket & power split cable...

Hey guys, I'm looking to hook up a Naomi 2 setup, does anybody have a spare horizontal mounting bracket for a Gd-Rom and the power split cable they'd like to sell??
  13. ahcmetal

NNC control panel, buttons & bubble tops

Here's 14 Sanwa snap-in buttons and 2 joystick bubble tops. They came off a Yaton panel...they appear to be unused... $25 shipped in USA, paypal gift if you could... Original Sega NNC control panel. $115 shipped in USA... If the prices are off let me know!
  14. ahcmetal

Uline Taito F3 boxes...

Mjmjr25 did a group buy for some Uline boxes a few years back, these are the same ones for Taito F3 carts. I've got 22 boxes left, I'm thinking 3 lots of 7, 7 and 8 boxes. They measure at 13" x 10" x 2". $19.25 + shipping for 7 boxes, and $22 for 8 boxes... Here's some pics of how they...
  15. ahcmetal

*SOLD* FS: Dragon's Crown Pro $35 shipped

*SOLD* Finished up Dragon's Crown Pro a few days back, sooooo...if anybody would like to trade/trade+cash for the new God of War shoot me a message! ** Or $35 shipped PayPal gift in the USA for Dragon's Crown **
  16. ahcmetal

Today...I got some freshly painted New Net City parts...
  17. ahcmetal

*SOLD* Wild Guns Reloaded Switch, $30 shipped

I picked this up last week, played through the single player mode once, but sadly the co-op wasn't much fun for the gf...so we're passing this on to the next guy in preparation for dragons crown pro next week! Basically brand new and $30 shipped in the USA...
  18. ahcmetal

I've been rounding out my spare parts stock the last few months and got this in the mail yesterday...Toshiba PF D29C051 chassis for a New Net City, I had been looking with zero luck for quite some time for this...