Search results

1. arbormatt

Found. Please close.

Looking to buy this for my son as a Christmas present. Not really sure what this is going for? Don’t care about condition or region. Sorry for posting in the wrong forum. Cart has been found.
  2. arbormatt

WTB: 2 Neo Geo Fighting Sticks

As the title states I would like to buy two fighting sticks. Currently using a Hrap 4 with adapter. I never played the Aes and would like to try original hardware. It doesn’t matter if it has the box or not. I would prefer the ball tops to not be cracked but that is not a deal killer. The hrap 4...
  3. arbormatt

Mvs beat em ups.

I currently only have Sengoku. Turns out my 4 year old loves this genre. Looking for anything that isn’t a boot. I don’t care about kits and label condition. Region isn’t really important. Thanks
  4. arbormatt

What has changed since you joined this site?

I don’t post very often as I generally don’t have tons to say. Just saw that I am coming up close to 9 years since I joined this site. Some of the stuff that has changed for me since then: Had three children Paid off a house My grandparents died My Mom died Changed jobs three times Changed...
  5. arbormatt

Old Forums you used to troll

I used to be a major asshole on cherryroms. Banned a couple of times. Looking through internet searches only a couple posts remain. Anyone have any other sites they used to be stupid(besides here?). P.S. I am not promoting trolling, I was just young and very drunk 10+ years ago.
  6. arbormatt

Any 10 pin bowlers here?

I phrased it as such because we are international and if I said League bowlers that might have caused confusion. I have a USBC Masters tournament coming up Saturday and can't wait.
  7. arbormatt

Espn 30 for 30 blu-ray

$30 shipped in the U.S. Brand new.
  8. arbormatt

The King Crimson thread.

I'm currently watching the live in japan('95) laserdisc. These guys are fucking godly. I have never seen a band almost 30 years after inception that kicks so much ass. Any other fans?
  9. arbormatt

Sub forum for collection gallery.

Shawn mentioned a possibility of a misc. forum. I have a rather extensive film collection that I think would be cool to share here. Just a thought.
  10. arbormatt

FS: Roku 3

Sol on another forum. Please delete.
  11. arbormatt

Logitech c910

Up for sale is a Logitech c910 HD Pro webcam for sale. This is a great camera. Link for details- http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-HD-Pro-Webcam-C910/dp/B003M2YT96/ Final price drop. $70->60>$50 Shipped in the U.S.
  12. arbormatt

FS: Japanese 360 and shmups

I hate to let this go but I am having a kid and I need to trim my collection. For sale is a mint Japanese 360 arcade unit and packaging and 12 titles. Very little hours on the console itself. The games are as follows: Akai Katana Shin limited edition Deathsmiles Deathsmiles 2 Dodonpachi ver...
  13. arbormatt

FS: Microsoft point cards 1600

sold. delete Matt
  14. arbormatt

WTB: Beta VCR

As the title states I am looking for a good working Beta VCR for a reasonable price. Hit me up with a PM.
  15. arbormatt

Crisis Force

So I just got this famicom game in today. Holy shit this is great. Why this didn't get ported should be a major blemish to capcom.
  16. arbormatt

UV and digital copies for sale.

All these copies are $10 each. I will negotiate a little if multiple items are bought. The Office season 8 Person of Interest season 1-sold Strike Back season 1 2 Broke girls season 1.-sold None of these need a disc to download. Thanks for looking.
  17. arbormatt

Michigan meet up in September

Hey, I am willing to host a meet up in September. My wife is going to a really nerdy convention for the weekend(Jemcon) and I think it would be cool to maybe get to know some of the locals here. I have a 1 slot cab, and should be soon a consolized 2 slot mvs. I also have a 50" tate plasma setup...
  18. arbormatt

What albums were you listening to at 15?

I just got back from a very long trip and decided to relax with a few beers. With the alcohol, nostalgia has returned and I am rocking the albums I listened to at the age of 15. Here are mine(selected tracks): _Nj88Vjt1YQ EklLgmAYFBg FKmEky7SPIQ 57pPK9LIa34 2e7qs0bszLwR9NESceABdA XpkpDMi0IwE...
  19. arbormatt

Anyone in Baton Rouge, La or been there?

I am currently in Baton Rouge for a bowling tournament until Saturday morning. Can anyone recommend any really good local restaurants that are not a chain? Any type of cuisine is fine. Price is not a real concern but I would like to keep it under $50 a plate unless it is exceptional. Thanks
  20. arbormatt

Food challenges

I have seen a lot of shows and websites that have those food challenges. You know the five pound burgers and such. I was wondering if anyone here has done any of these? The only food challenge I have done was the wall wing challenge from Wings etc. Just your typical hot wing challenge. If you...