Search results

1. BIG BEAR

PS2 FAT with original box & games 100 usd +postage

I have a ps2 fat with all hook ups + conroller,memory card in good condition.Box has wear but sturdy,original console manual in plastic bag included. Games included: GTA SAN ANDREAS TEKKEN TAG To be continued... BB
  2. BIG BEAR

Cleaning gray CPS2 case (Asia)

The shell casing is like 30 years old.No cleaner in the world is going to undue thirty years of character... You can only further damage it at this point and it would be an altering,abnormal damage as opposed to being a normal process of wear. Enjoy that one and swap it for one in what you deem...
  3. BIG BEAR

MV1FT Watchdog repair

What do you have your board plugged into? Do you have any other PCB to test? BB
  4. BIG BEAR

AES3-4 repair with low voltage.

What does the inductor look like on the board now?
  5. BIG BEAR

@kuro68k Great. You need the 64 pin for 68000 and 68 pin socket for what? Break up some staples and attach them to the leads of the inductor. BB
  6. BIG BEAR

Chat message

49? More like 69
  7. BIG BEAR

Chat message

Crypt keeper!!!
  8. BIG BEAR

Chat message

@BeefJerky, That man will never have kids!!! LOL
  9. BIG BEAR

Chat message

He'd be better off buying gold
  10. BIG BEAR

Chat message

A man with a crystal ball...
  11. BIG BEAR

I think somebody plugged a 9v or 10v adapter in it before you got it but yes,probably would be better to convert it over to 9v Please keep us updated. BB
  12. BIG BEAR

Witch would be worse to deal with?

The last I read is that a couple of vigilantes...excuse me...GOOD citizens came to the woman's aid and ran the POS squatters off... Squatters can be convinced to leave one way or another.The gov will steam roll you,pay you less than the property is worth and that's that. BB
  13. BIG BEAR

You mind snapping a photo of the board? SMT's may have to be removed unfortunately. BB
  14. BIG BEAR

Sound problem in MVS Board 1 slot

You verified all the traces of the 2610..you replaced the caps,correct? Replace the amp. BTW I've replaced certain caps in the audio section before which has solved the problem you have now so don't rule out replacing them in the future. BB
  15. BIG BEAR

IGS PGM KOV2 9 DRAGONS + MOTHER BOARD 120 USD SHIPPED<SOLD.THANK YOU>

Photos added for PGM motherboard + KOV2 9 Dragons BB
  16. BIG BEAR

Sound problem in MVS Board 1 slot

Replace the audio caps. BB
  17. BIG BEAR

NEOSD PRO - The New Terranonion Neo Geo Product March 2018.

That's because you missed this https://www.neo-geo.com/forums/index.php?threads/stoneagegamer-and-terraonion-pre-orders-for-neosd-pro-aes-mvs.270054/page-4#post-4510327 BB
  18. BIG BEAR

IGS PGM KOV2 9 DRAGONS + MOTHER BOARD 120 USD SHIPPED<SOLD.THANK YOU>

Bump.Nine Dragons and Mobo added.Photo later. BB
  19. BIG BEAR

Do you know if the previous owner used a 9v or 10v adapter? Looks like that could have been the case. BB
  20. BIG BEAR

Official SNK Shock Box via Limited Run

Production status PRE PRODUCTION Is that what was listed at the time of your purchase? BB