Search results

1. yagamikun

SOLD: Arcade1Up Golden Axe Revenge of Death Adder Cab

SOLD $325 Local pick up only. No box. Perfect condition and barely used. Includes instructions. Games Included: Golden Axe RoDA, Golden Axe, Shinobi, Altered Beast, Wrestle War I live about 20 minutes east of Downtown Cincinnati along the river. Thought I'd test this out here before dealing...
  2. yagamikun

FS: Ninja Masters Mook, Broken Authentic AES Snaplock

New Items Added (doing a bit of spring cleaning) Payment: PayPal F&F or 5% for buyer protection. Prices include shipping to US. International will be extra based on total price of estimated shipping costs. Broken but Functional Authentic Snaplock AES Case: $30 Shipped to US See pictures...
  3. yagamikun

What's Your Favorite Item in Your SNK Collection?

A good lot of us have a collection/library/etc. of SNK and Neo related items and games. Many of us have been in this community for literal decades at this point and have been through multiple phases in our lives which have impacted both what we have and why we keep this stuff around. So - Just...
  4. yagamikun

SOLD: Phoenixwan+ LMT Beatmania IIDX Controller 1C23 Denon Microswitches

SOLD $400 shipped to US. International $475. PayPal F&F or I'll add 5% to the total to cover fees. If interested, let me know which form of payment and that is the total I'll send you. Let me know if you have any questions or throw me an offer. Due to the size, weight/, and difficulty of...
  5. yagamikun

What to do in Munich, Germany?

I work for a huge German company, and I just landed an awesome gig that now has me working directly for a team based in our global office in Munich beginning in December. While I don't plan on moving to Germany (yet...), I'll be doing a fair amount of travel through next year. Any German...
  6. yagamikun

Zero Punctuation (YouTube show) is Gone - along with most of the Escapist magazine's editorial staff...

Didn't have this on my radar at all. Sad to hear this, though, as the Escapist had some great shows like Zero Punctuation, Cold Take, and others. I know not everyone likes ZP, but it's been a gaming staple for almost two decades and always good for an occasional laugh...
  7. yagamikun

SOLD: Metal Slug 3 NGH - JPN First Print

Selling my MS3 - decided to just grab this on MVS as it's not my favorite slug and could use the funds elsewhere. Prices include shipping to US only, Canada will be an additional $15 and all other international orders + $50. PayPal Friends & Family or I'll add 5% for buyer protection if you...
  8. yagamikun

Surprises You've Found in NGH Games You've Purchased?

Anyone find any "surprises" in NGH games they've purchased these last few years? Here's a few of my favorites: Galaxy Fight - Got this for $150 last year in a blind purchase from Surugaya - was cheap because the box was listed as defective. I got it in - and it's in near mint condition except...
  9. yagamikun

SNK's New Shin-Osaka Office

Their new office looks sweet - guess some Saudi money will buy nifty office spaces? Was a nice homage to hear an arranged version of Kyo's "Goodbye Esaka" from KOF 2000 playing in the background.
  10. yagamikun

ALL SOLD: PC Engine Duo-R RGB Modded w/accessories, PC Engine Games, RGB AV Famicom w/accessories

All SOLD! Thanks for playing! Downsizing part 2! I'll upload some pictures soon, but rest assured everything is in excellent shape. Shipping: Games = $10 flat for US or $50 flat for international. Consoles = $15 flat for US and $60 flat for international Payment: PayPal F&F or add 5% for...
  11. yagamikun

FS: $325 CPS2 Street Fighter Zero 2 Alpha

Includes shipping to US. International add $70. PayPal F&F or I'll add 5% for buyer protection. $300 -> $325 -> $365 Street Fighter Zero 2 Alpha with Infinikey Installed - Clean board in excellent playable condition. Comes with my custom "shockbox" which includes graphic spine and front cover...
  12. yagamikun

FS: JPN Home Cart CIB - SVC Chaos

Last of the Neo games to go - Prices include shipping to the US. International add $50 to total. PayPal F&F or I'll add 5% for buyer protection if that's your fancy. SOLD $650 - Last Blade 2 - Japanese Home Cart - CIB Near Mint: typical, light signs of use on cart shell. $800 -> $900 - SVC...
  13. yagamikun

WTB: Saturn JPN - Sega Ages: After Burner 2

Yo! Looking for Space Harrier (found) and After Burner 2 on import Saturn. Should be complete and working, but I don't care about the spine card.
  14. yagamikun

FS: 5 AES Games Left - Final Price Drop 6/26/23 - Pulstar, KOFs, SS4, FHD, FF3, More!

After posting my last collection pic a couple months back, the partner and I decided to downsize a bit for a variety of reasons (everything, not just video games). So, out goes about half of the entire game library. I'm still keeping over half of my AES games, and ones not listed I'm not at all...
  15. yagamikun

ALL SOLD: Console Game Lots (good games and priced to move): Mega Drive/Genesis, Saturn US and JPN, Playstation, SNES, PCE/Turbo Grafix, NES, More!

Selling a bunch of stuff in lots. I wont break the lots right now, sorry guys. Updated my old sales thread from a couple weeks back. Pricing Methodology and Info: Lots priced by highest value games with the remainder of the games in the lot being steeply discounted and/or basically free...
  16. yagamikun

FS: PCBs for Sale - Progear CPS2, Puchi Carat F3 Cartridge Complete & More Coming Soon

I've had my fun. Now is your turn! Multi units sold fast! PayPal F&F or Venmo only. Price includes shipping to US. International $50 flat extra. Let me know if you have any questions. PCBs: $200 $150- Puchi Carat F3 Cartridge Complete Kit: All artwork and cartridge are in excellent condition...
  17. yagamikun

SOLD: Genesis Loose Carts - ThunderForce 3 and Lightening Force (ThunderForce 4) Genesis - $60 Package

Yo! I have loose carts of TF3 and 4. Package deal $60 - includes shipping to US only. I mean, if somebody international wants these games it's going to cost almost as much as the games to ship...but I will if you want? PayPal F&F or add 5% for Goods & Services. Both games work great, are...
  18. yagamikun

SOLD: Real Bout 2 JPN AES Loose w/repro case

Upgraded my personal copy. Repro case and insert from NeoOldStore. SOLD $190 shipped to US or $240 shipped international. PayPal F&F or add 5% for Goods & Services.
  19. yagamikun

All gone

Add $10 shipping to US, $20 to Canada, or $50 international. PayPal F&F or add 5% to purchase to cover applicable fees for Goods & Services. If local-ish pick-up is requested (these are pricy games, so I get it), no shipping cost will be added but PayPal is still the payment method. Games are...
  20. yagamikun

LF: Rage of the Dragons - Japanese AES

Not at all interested in the US release and would rather not pay Ebay prices for what's out there if I can help it. Does not have to be a museum piece and totally okay if incomplete (missing manual, loose cart, etc). Any deals, leads?