Search results

1. S

The best buttons disposition to play neogeo games with a 6 buttons layout?

:A::B::C::D: in a 6 buttons (3down 3up) layout? Thanks guys.
  2. S

What is the NeoGeo control panel and the cp art made of?

Hey guys. Im from Brazil and as most of you know, NeoGeo had office here and we had our own version of the cab, and the one and only blue mvs cab. And since the 1st time i saw the american version i noticed the main difference from ours was the control panel. There it is made of a metal (Dont...
  3. S

PCB rusting problems? What to DO?

Does anyone here suffers with this problem:very_ang:. I live near the sea, and now i use a dehumidifier next my pc. Now i have a neogeo cabinet and i already lost a 1 slot pcb because of this. Ill buy other eletrical desumidifier but id like to know if anyone know any other way or more efficient...
  4. S

Only one coin counter for a MVS 2 pcb? What to do?

Hi there. I have a neogeo jamma cabinet (Brazilian Version) and i have a MVS 2 pcb. I bought the MVS to Jamma adapter & everything worked out fine except the 2nd coin counter. I have only one counter and when i put the coin in it just registers for the 1st player. Id like to know what can i do...
  5. S

Problem with HAPP Competition & KOF!

Hello all. Well i bought a HAPP competition and it is a great joystick but im having a little problem with it. The thing is when i make a special move like Roberts Ryos or Yori´s that you have to go "quarter circle forward" and then "half circle back" i manage to do it only in one side of the...