Search results

1. Tehtriggerman

Neo-Geo CD manuals

Are they all black and white or a few that have color? id look at my library but im at work and id like to respond to co-worker. I rarely look inside my AES and CD games manuels because I don't Want to handle them too much
  2. Tehtriggerman

At what point in time does it become clear??

That you were scammed? When does that nauseum and anger start for you before you rip into Ass? I am a noob but ive had many many successful high cost trades with great sellers. But for the seasoned members..when does it sink in?
  3. Tehtriggerman

NEO-GEO CD (NOT CDZ) SYSTEM MANUAL

Would like to buy one of these or if you just have a spare Japanese one to give please PM me. I found a near new in box top loader system( Like image below) but its only missing manual and want to complete it. thanks guys
  4. Tehtriggerman

FS: MUTATION NATION NEOGEO CD BRAND NEW SEALED! 1991

Up for sale is a brand new sealed Japanese copy. No fading of any kind or cracks/rips in case. Just mint. Asking $50.00 shipped within the USA.
  5. Tehtriggerman

MVS to AES Super Converter II **SOLD**

SOLD. Thanks.
  6. Tehtriggerman

SONIC WINGS 3 JAP AES **BOUGHT**

Purchased! As I live so close to Neotropolis I was hand delivered the game at a great price! :buttrock:
  7. Tehtriggerman

Shock Troopers 2nd Squad AES homecart

The price guide Im sure is off a bit. What's a near mint copy going for these days?
  8. Tehtriggerman

Anyone notice this w/ Metal Slug X MVS?

I know I'm late to the party as Ive only been able to start My Neo-Fetish within the last 2 years.. Anyway I booted up my Big red for a round of MSX before Breakfast and... I'm ready for the "welcome to last week" Wise asses..:lolz: I'm sure this is on my Neo cart too..I never noticed. I...
  9. Tehtriggerman

161 MVS Shock Box Insert?

Has anyone on the forum found or designed an MVS SB insert for the 161 carts? I'd like to snug my cart away next to its real brothers and sisters.
  10. Tehtriggerman

My Newest addition to the collection. Finally..

I'm so happy and Grateful to finally own one of these bad boys. It was a BITCH to get this from the semi to its final resting place in my game room but It was worth it. It came with 5 MVS carts and Marquees. I did do some work on it but it arrived in fantastic shape and appears to have had a...
  11. Tehtriggerman

My Home custom MVS Mini Marquees

As I prepare to replace my EL panels (last step!) I found this Laminator In my Basement and thought it would do well for Mini Marquees. I have a pretty good Printer at work so I printed them from a Jump Stick I brought. I fit for 4 to a film. The colors really popped once they came through...
  12. Tehtriggerman

What made you sell your AES games?

Needed cash ? Was it getting a cab? a CMVS? A complete CD collection? Seeing those MVS carts lined up in sexy shock boxes? The price too high? If you did I'm interested in hearing your approach on making such a decision.
  13. Tehtriggerman

Wanted: Neo-Geo MVS 4 slot 4-25 Big Red Marquee Header

Wanted: Neo-Geo MVS 4 slot 4-25 Big Red Marquee Header Just as title describes. I'd like it to be in very good shape with no cracks or scuffs. If you have an extra PM me please!
  14. Tehtriggerman

Neo Geo MVS 4-25 Controller one Rapid fire setting??

I recently got a MVS 4-25 4-Slot cab and I'm loving it! I noticed some games in one player only are in a super rapid select (with stick) and rapid fire mode whilst two player is not. Is there a setting (DIP?) for this I could disable per game or reset the game settings to default? :( I tried...
  15. Tehtriggerman

Shock Box Japanese Inserts

What would be the community demand for shock box inserts (or AES replacements) of AES Japanese inserts? I have a decent collection of japanese home carts that I'm eventually going to create and use in my shock boxes personally. I'd also like to SHARE all my AES insert art to the community and...
  16. Tehtriggerman

Ganryu MVS cart loose wanted!

Cart nor label could be in not the best shape as I have NeoStore replacements. Please PM me if you have a loose cart you could sell. Thanks:)
  17. Tehtriggerman

NeoGeo/SNK/MVS decals for consolized unit

I could use some help as I have started an MVS project. In addition to making it neo 'red' is like to add arcade decals to it but even the mini cabinet versions are too large. Can anyone hook me up with a source?
  18. Tehtriggerman

Finally getting a Genuine Power Plug..compatibility.?

Ok I finally tracked one down but I don't know if its compatible.:( I'm sure this has been asked a million times but Id appreciate the input ! My NEO GEO: (on Bottom) NEO GEO MODEL No. NEO-O RATING 8W USE PRO POW2 AC ADAPTER ONLY SERIAL No. 90A 045695 The adapter I found:
  19. Tehtriggerman

Wanted: Working CD/CDZ NeoGeo Controller Pad

I Need another one. If you have one that needs a caring loving home please respond.