Search results

1. ChuChu Flamingo

MISTer FPGA?

Isn’t it simulation? Like the matrix we are all in.
  2. ChuChu Flamingo

SCART to HDMI adapters (PS2, etc)

I love the thrill of whatever im playing on at any time dying from the thermal cycles. PS2 and PS1 suck ass on PS3 since you still get 1-2 frames of lag iirc. The only real benefit is if games change resolutions often (like 240p to 480i in menus) so you don't get black screens. At that point...
  3. ChuChu Flamingo

Mortal Kombat (Atari Jaguar)(Homebrew)

While cool, why atari jaguar? also why MK1.
  4. ChuChu Flamingo

MISTer FPGA?

Rolling for intimidation…
  5. ChuChu Flamingo

Cleaning gray CPS2 case (Asia)

Those yellow spots are caused by bromide/flame retardant migrating to the surface, sometimes caused by heat . Retrobright might work but it would be hard to get it to match and retrobright does make stuff more brittle. On a related note boiling plastic has become anew trend to restore the water...
  6. ChuChu Flamingo

Bitcoin?

7. ChuChu Flamingo

Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

that figure has the SOUL of quality
  8. ChuChu Flamingo

@HDRchampion At least we got the coomer design instead of her being black. I still think her 2003 design is the best. 2003 cartoon is best turtles fite me.
  9. ChuChu Flamingo

The non=painted prototype looked great. Their paint application on the face is kinda eh imo especially for 675.
  10. ChuChu Flamingo

Spiral mustve been someones xmen-fu to make a figure this good. One step closer to a full xmen cota display. Very cool artwork on the box.
  11. ChuChu Flamingo

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Been a long time coming. This vinyl case is the nicest I've seen one in basically NOS. Had to pay a bit on ebay to acquire this one. Condition wise easily a 9/10 including the stable air old case smell. I used to play this all the time on a MVS 2 slot at Pizza hut all the way and up to 2009ish...
  12. ChuChu Flamingo

Meant to say ordered one from someone that will be arriving sometime in june. Edit function ate my followup. I hope it turns out good. These are what they look like. I ordered one for Ryu as well. Maybe if it turns out well I'll get one made for his hyper fighting look (light blue). But that...
  13. ChuChu Flamingo

Kind of a weird choice but his portrait has them slightly in some artworks. Aesthetically a little sus. I like storms take on it tbh, a little too much shading there h
  14. ChuChu Flamingo

My favorite mk goober reptile gi joe. I love that he comes with two rocket LAWNCHAIRS his signature canontwo weapons.
  15. ChuChu Flamingo

Ordered a custom purple cloth gi for him for his hyper fighting look.
  16. ChuChu Flamingo

WTB:New Net City, Demon Front,STV, Gamshara, CPS1/2, Street Fighter the Movie,Jackie Chan, and more

Well I offered the guy lower than his asking price and literally paid but someone purchases it at the same time on ebay lol for gamshara. Talk about bad timing.
  17. ChuChu Flamingo

Why Do I Suck So Bad at Super Turbo?

All games read inputs. What he means is say you input a fireball hadoken, the computer will know you did it before it even comes out during the pre-animation. A real person would have to see some visual indication or read it. The CPU cheats bad in here, my favorite is walking forward sonic boom...
  18. ChuChu Flamingo

Why Do I Suck So Bad at Super Turbo?

It has strict inputs, although not as strict as some older games. Literal skill issue. You should really play at a lower speed (not turbo 3 gmc/2 US) as the time it takes to input a move increases. Then gradually increase it. Additionally firing up a training mode with input display to see...
  19. ChuChu Flamingo

So how many of you goobs own NGH/AES games?

Fatal Fury Special so good of a game I have it on MVS And AES.