Search results

1. mjmjr25

Americana for 'Sage

Resurrection Sunday tomorrow...some craft time tonight. Most of you won't care but the homey sage will appreciate this. Any plastic egg shell will work. Sugar, merengue powder and a small amount of water. Mix and compact into the mold. Plop out onto a baking sheet. You can air dry...
  2. mjmjr25

FS/T: Atomiswave / PGM / Sigma

Greetings, The following items are for sale or trade. Items ship from Minnesota, USA. Shipping is not included in prices. Local pickup is available. I'll be in the Minneapolis area mid-April; otherwise i'm near Duluth, MN. Items i'll trade for are listed at bottom of this post. All items are...
  3. mjmjr25

FS/FT: PGM Games - List updated, most remaining prices dropped

Greetings, Looking to sell or trade the following PGM games. Details: Items listed as game / cart condition / label condition USA Shipping is free over $150 For any purchase UNDER $150 shipping will be at cost International shipping is crazy now, but if you want a quote, i'm happy to do that...
  4. mjmjr25

Your 10 Favorite Shooters / Shmups

A dedicated thread for your favorite shooters. My list changes with some frequency and that's a good thing. A lot of my favorite games were not well liked but as I explored them and sometimes gave them a 2nd deep-dive I appreciated them more. My hope with this thread is to see others who...
  5. mjmjr25

Things you've never done that most everyone else has

I've never paid for a haircut (or one for my children) I've never paid for a car wash I've never paid for an oil change I've never owned anything from North Face / Patagonia / Thule, etc and etc I've never posed LEGO in compromising positions or action figures going down on each other Most of...
  6. mjmjr25

Plug-and-Play Emulation boxes: Reviews / Suggestions

I'm looking to get one of those emulation boxes that come ready to roll out the box. Kinhank Super X Console and the like. I don't have a PC and there are too many games I still enjoy playing that I don't have a PCB of and aren't ported. Has anyone had success with one of these and can...
  7. mjmjr25

Talk to me like i'm an idiot

Greetings, I have no facebook account. Have never been on the site. Do not want to go on the site. My son tells me the only place to find a decent used car now is on Facebook Marketplace. He also tells me I can get sports cards and comics too. He speaks my language. Influential...
  8. mjmjr25

IC: PGM Carts

Greetings, I haven't sold anything in a good while. Most out of touch w/market i've been in at least 15 years. Is there interest in PGM carts? Looking to move a full set including many of the wild boots like KoV vs Street Fighter, etc. All the goods are here. Photo Y2K Alpha, Dragon Master...
  9. mjmjr25

FS/FT: Dreamcast / Switch / DS / Miscellaneous: WTTF AES / N64 (list inside)

Greetings, I really prefer to trade, but there are prices listed if interested in purchasing. For trade, the games below are all available, but I would REALLY prefer to trade sports cards (raw/graded; vintage/modern/ultra modern) or comics (raw/graded; silver/copper/bronze/modern) for the items...
  10. mjmjr25

FS: Neo AES JP CIB - 4 games left - Bundle KOF deal

Greetings, The goods: *PP gift preferred, but not mandatory *US shipping is about $8/cart, international is much higher Neo Geo AES - all JP / CIB / Very nice shape or better / all fully original KoF 2001 - $350--> $339-->$329 KoF 2000 - $285--> $275--> $269 KoF 98' - $225--> $219-->$215 Take...
  11. mjmjr25

The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

So things keep changing. Independent reports from the ground in China are starting to paint a picture of what many have long suspected. A recent report says URN deliveries to the 3 largest crematoriums in Wuhan were 30,000 higher than previous time period a year ago. Anonymous medical staff...
  12. mjmjr25

How you handle adversity will define you

Amazon sent me an email, "Your subscription for [item] is not currently in stock. We apologize for the inconvenience. You will not be charged. We will notify you when the item is back in stock if you would like to continue the subscription." Conversely, I went to cancel our trip to Wyoville...
  13. mjmjr25

WTB: Dreamcast Games (many) / Gamecube (few)

Greetings, Getting excited for the eventual 30-day quarantine. We have everything on our survival list to last quite awhile, the only box unticked is DC goodness. If you can help, please ping: Looking for anything in the: Fighting Shooting Action Adventure Action Platformer Puzzle...
  14. mjmjr25

FS: Xbox 360 Bundle w/4 Fight Sticks / Mystery Boxes

Greetings Everyone, Stranded under 3' of snow and nothing better to do than clean house. Found some rubbermaid totes with a bunch of stuff I forgot I had, so obviously don't need. Good Christmas gift here: Xbox 360 Bundle: 360 Console (250GB I believe) AC / AV Cable 4 Madcatz Brawl Fight...
  15. mjmjr25

FS: AES-JP + other

Greetings, -US preferred -Shipping not included -Will haggle down with folks I know Everything is original and near mint / 100% complete: JP AES: Samurai Spirits Bundle: $1,049 SOLD SS III, SS IV, SS Zero Real Bout Bundle: $569 SOLD Real Bout Fatal Fury Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 Real Bout...
  16. mjmjr25

TRADE: Xbox One / Switch

Greetings Everyone, -Shipping not included -Paypal, MO, or trade Stuff I have: Xbox One S 1TB Console - basically been a netflix box since new. Excellent shape. Power / AV (no controllers) - $125 Sine Mora X Xbox One - $8 F1 2009 Wii - CIB - $19 Alien v Predator 360 (case/disc - no manual) -...
  17. mjmjr25

FS: PS3 and DC-J Bundles ---> SPLIT and priced

Greetings, -Paypal or MO -US shipping is included (prefer US, but if you want to pay crazy international rates, i'll oblige) -Will discount if buying more than 1 game Dreamcast (all games JP region; all are CIB) - ALL SOLD for $600 as bundle (on shmups) GigaWing - $49 GigaWing 2 - $59 Gunspike...
  18. mjmjr25

SOTM: Gunbird 2

Greetings, This is the Hi-Score thread for the August SOTM: Gunbird 2 HI-SCORES: 1. 490,500 - mjmjr25 - Valpiro - Stage 6 - Switch 2. 482,500 - egg sandwich - Aine - Stage 5 - PCB 3. 451,200 - Chosen One - Aine - Stage 5 - PCB 4. 413,600 - Kid Panda - Marion - Stage 5 - PCB 5. 288,700 -...
  19. mjmjr25

SOTM August: GUNBIRD 2: Don't Stand in the way of the Queen Pirates!

Greetings Everyone, Here are the choices for the August SOTM: UNDER DEFEAT (G-Rev - 2006) (DC / PS3 / Arcade / 360) *A unique shooter featuring directional shooting across vertical scrolling, and often slow horizontal scrolling. If you are familiar with Zero Gunner 2 or Twin Cobra you will...
  20. mjmjr25

FS/FT: NEO GEO AES Rage of the Dragons / KOF 2003 JP

Greetings, -Shipping is not included -US preferred, but will ship international to known members -Paypal gift or 3% NEO AES: Rage of the Dragons CIB / Nr Mint / JP - $1,999-->$1,949 -->$1929-->$1,899 KoF 2003 CIB / Nr Mint / JP - $1,099 Samurai Spirits Zero CIB / Nr Mint / JP - $599 Real Bout...