Search results

1. soupbones

Your XRGB-Mini settings?

I just hooked up my modded MVS Neo Geo to my XRGB Mini for the first time using RGB (it was previously S Video) and the result isn't good. Any scene with light or white color is super blown out. Some screens look fine (like the drug warning, or other darker color screens), but the minute bright...
  2. soupbones

PCBs: Ibara, Choplifter, Paddlemania + mo mo mo!

Welcome to the thread where I sell you things I don't want. Everybody wins! Prices do not include shipping unless otherwise noted. Paypal gift or add 4%. PM me if you are interested in buying any of the following, or if you have a trade offer (see bottom of list of my most wanted): I have...
  3. soupbones

Soupbone's Sale: Ni No Kuni Wizard Edition, Pikachu 3DSXL, Redux

Welcome to the thread where I sell you things I don't want. Everybody wins! Prices do not include shipping unless otherwise noted. Paypal gift or add 4%. PM me if you are interested in buying any of the following, or if you have a trade offer (see bottom of list of my most wanted): I have...
  4. soupbones

Soupbone's sale: Choplifter, Kageki, Super Qix

5. soupbones

FS: Project X Zone, Monster Hunter 3, arcade PCBs

Everything listed below is used, but in great, working condition. I also have additional feedback at shmups.com (username soupbones). I accept PayPal (gift) only. Shoot me a PM if you're interested in the following: 3DS games: [b]Project X Zone LE for 3DS[/size] $35.00 shipped (US) Crazy...
  6. soupbones

Soupbone's sale @_@: Ibara PCB, Monster Hunter WiiU/3DS + more PCBs!

Welcome to the thread where I sell you things I don't want. Everybody wins! I have plenty of feedback on shmups.com if you're worried about my newbie tag. Prices do not include shipping unless otherwise noted. Paypal gift or add 4%. PM me if you are interested in buying any of the following...
  7. soupbones

Soupbone's sale @_@: Ibara PCB, Monster Hunter WiiU/3DS + more

Welcome to the thread where I sell you things I don't want. Everybody wins! I have plenty of feedback on shmups.com if you're worried about my newbie tag. :annoyed: Prices do not include shipping unless otherwise noted. Paypal gift or add 4%. PM me if you are interested in buying any of the...
  8. soupbones

WTT: Change Air Blade, Super C + more! // Want: Raizing PCBs

Hi all - Been on a bit a Raizing kick - I'm looking for Kingdom Grand Prix, Sorcer Striker, Battle Bakraid, Dimahoo or Armed Police Batrider I can also offer cash to make up for any differences in value. I have the following up for a trade: Change Air Blade Kageki Super Qix (U.S. version)...