Search results

1. Shito

Köln is AMAZING [dedicated to oliverclaude]

Some time ago I had a wonderful dialogue with German user oliverclaude in the Italian subforum. The high level of his Italian just blown me off, for we have a nice chat about symbolism value in different videogame generations, and alas, I truly though he was a native Italian speaker. Not only...
  2. Shito

NEO·GEO COLLECTOR'S BIBLE - VOLUME-A // alle stampe!

Che buffo, non passavo da queste parti da tanto tempo che non ho pensato di annunciare il raggiungimento del traguardo proprio su questi lidi, dove tutto cominciò. La nostra amata NGCB, ovvero il suo primo volume, è stata completato e viene stampato. Di seguito il messaggio di annuncio...
  3. Shito

Riding Hero & Crossed Swords JPN AES

Riding Hero [plastic] is minty - price is 150euros Crossed Swords is nearmint - price is 140euros Both Japanese versions, all complete, original, you know the deal. If you get 'em both we can work out a discount on shipping. :-) My PM box is up there for you, thanks.
  4. Shito

BBBuster original Visco #36 US - B/N

This is any "original" copy of the first and only 100 pieces run of US AES cats. All original materials are of course included: cart, box, insert (with authentic holo-tag number #36), manual. All paperwork are of professional, offset printing quality as you may know. Condition is brand new...
  5. Shito

SEGA Sat, DC and PSX games, mostly BN/Sealed or like-new mint at least :-)

Ok, I finally found the shitload of time needed to hunt for reasonable (?) prices for my stuff. So Rot will be happy now, everything is priced. ^^ Prices are in USD for American dudes, and are intended as expressed in Euros for European fellows. That's to help overseas sales saving up with...
  6. Shito

Fatal Fury Classic Trilogy JPN AES (Garou Densetsu 1+2+Sp)

The classic soul of NEO·GEO at its fullest. These spare of mine are in pretty rough shape though. Complete and all, but expect badly cracked trays, etc. According to NEOGEOKULT priceguide, the trio should be worth like 170 euro. I'm asking 150 euro, plus shipping - so I guess US buyers are...
  7. Shito

The All New "What's it Worth" Thread for the Everything else forum...

Hi fellows! I need some advice on pricing some games: Keep in mind all games are basically minty. This is not cheap NOS, having rotten on dusty shelves in some warehouse. These are items maniacally kept by a mysophobe collector (me) who washes his hands every single time he touches his stuff...
  8. Shito

Shito's humble vault

It's a bit old, and quite incomplete, but HERE.
  9. Shito

Cercasi MVS 4-slot e cartucce relative

E' un acquisto ufficiale per l'evento museale. :-) Sarebbe ideale procurarsi in fretta e per bene del materiale di fidata efficenza, indi cerco direttamente in Italia. Attendo gentilemente contatti in PM da venditori italici disponibili.
  10. Shito

Frattanto, nel contado serbo...

Salve ai quattro gatti italiani su questo forum. Ma cosa non facciamo, per questa macchina qui? Ebbene, stiamo preparando insieme al museo dei videogiochi di Roma (VIGAMUS, se non lo conoscete la googlata è libera ^^) un evento interamente dedicato al NEO·GEO. Si sa che il NEO·GEO ha toccato...
  11. Shito

TERRANIGMA UK BRAND NEW! - super rare gem

Hi guys, this is your chance to get this super rare gem in real *brand new*, *unopened* and *mint* condition! Details about the game: it's the PAL European edition, since Terranigma has never been officially released in NTSC-US region format. This copy I have for sake here is the "black box"...
  12. Shito

RARE US titles for PSX, SAT and SNES (lot of brand new sealed gems)

PM me to discuss prices! :) US SegaSat titles: Albert Odissey (brand new, sealed) Shining Wisdom (brand new, sealed) Legend of Oasis (brand new, sealed) VR Golf 97 (brand new, sealed) Mystaria (brand new, sealed) Shining the Holy Ark (brand new, sealed) Blazing Heroes (brand new, sealed) SOLD...
  13. Shito

For sale brand-new sealed and like-new RARE US titles for SegaSaturn, PSX and more

http://www.sealedgameheaven.com/index.php?/topic/4036-for-sale-brand-new-sealed-and-brand-new-like-rare-us-titles-for-segasaturn-psx-and-more
  14. Shito

Magical Drop 2 - AES

A friend of mine is looking for a minty copy of this game, offering $800 for a nearmint (and original!) copy. Please PM me if you're interested. :)
  15. Shito

1994 NeoGeo proto by VISCO: Puzzlekko Club

The game was presented during the 09/1994 Chiba AM Show. http://twitpic.com/45qqko/full
  16. Shito

IC - rare SegaSat and PSX rare US games

I've quite a lot of rare games for US SegaSaturn and PSX. That includes: US SegaSat titles: Albert Odissey (brand new, sealed) Shining Wisdom (brand new, sealed) Legend of Oasis (brand new, sealed) Astal (brand new, sealed) Darius Gaiden (brand new, sealed) VR Golf 97 (brand new, sealed)...
  17. Shito

Multi-ROMSET (AES) cart thread - now starting with BIG news

Ok, so I have a BIG update in this story. This comes with one of those big discovery you feel stupid to stumble upon, since you had it just before your very eyes for so long yet you never ever noticed. Fact is, when NEOGEO first came out in Japan on 4 April 1990, AES games were NOT boxed with...
  18. Shito

FS some AES JPN games! :-)

Heh, with the EURO doing that bad against US dollar, it's time to offer these deal to American fellows as well! :) Paypal avalaible Al games are in JPN version and complete. *CARTON BOXES* ASOII Not that easy to come by, condition are 'very good' - 65euro. Minasan no Okagesama Desu...
  19. Shito

KOFXIII ART GALORE

Thank you, Ogura. You're the best illustrator SNK ever had or even dreamed about! I bow to your great art. TEAM WOMEN FIGHTERS TEAM YAGAMI TEAM K'
  20. Shito

Dedicated to our hero!

We are not worthy.