Search results

1. G

Can someone help me identify this joystick?

Hey guys, I have had this cab for a while and the 2p joystick has always sucked, it doesn't register directions very well and bounces back and hits opposites. I was hoping to find something I could just drop in and replace but I am stumped on which stick it is. (cherry switches) ...
  2. G

WTB: Death Smiles 360 US for $17 shippped, WTB Raiden IV $15 Shipped. US

Title says it all hope I can find it here :)
  3. G

WTB: MK9 360 - $35 if online code used, $45 if complete

Hey guys, Typically with new versions of fighters some people pick up a copy and decide its not what they are looking for, I will buy yours if that is the case. Gavin
  4. G

Wtb marvel vs capcom dlc code $7

Title says it all Thanks Gavin
  5. G

How do I use the jump pads in baseball 2020

Hey I've looked everywhere but I can't figure out how to jump up and snag homeruns in baseball 2020. Thanks for any help.
  6. G

FS: MVS 4 Slot and 10 Cart

First item for sale is a 4 slot MVS systems, some features off the top of my head are 2 controller inputs, headphone jack, volume slider which works great, all dip switches still function properly. I have never had a problem tossing any cart in and it working great. This was purchased less then...
  7. G

Problem with first player start button, Mame+Unibios 2.3o

Hey guys, Does anyone know of a way to change the uni-bios ingame button combination that loads the cheat screen. I currently have my cabinet setup so that when 1up or 2up is pressed it inserts a coin and also presses start. I know the obvious solution is to take off the coin insert on the 1up...