Search results

1. RBjakeSpecial

Redmond, WA / Seattle Area - Community Center Retro Fighting Game Meet Up

Hello - this is for anyone in the PNW that might be interested in a meet up. I've been going to the Seattle fighting game local meet up a bit and found that everyone there is a bit on the .... newer fighting game side. Was wondering if anyone here would be interested in a monthly meet up for...
  2. RBjakeSpecial

*SOLD* Getting Rid of AES Collection $460 SHIPPED (US only) all Gamer Condition

*SOLD* Just moved house and am going to finally get rid of my humble Neo Geo collection. Here is what is included with the condition: Neo Geo Japanese Home System 4 controllers (3 lima beans, 1 original controller not pictured, will add) 1 Japanese AC Adapter 1 American AC Adapter 1 Sega...
  3. RBjakeSpecial

1988 Memoreis: Anyone else get Double Dragon free with their Master System?

I have two brothers. The day we got our free Double Dragon in the mail was like a second Christmas. Unlimited lives until the last level (level 4). The whip lady coming out of the door and the ability to take her whip! Love this game.
  4. RBjakeSpecial

Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition

I've bought the PHB, MM, and DMG now and ran 3 games with all of the official 5E rules. I love it. I ran a conversion of G1 (Against the Giants) and the first two parts of the adventure with the Starter Set. This Sunday I'm going to run a conversion of D1 (continuing the G1-3 story line)...
  5. RBjakeSpecial

Sold Kof 96 AES Rip on spine

Sold $60 shipped [/ATTACH]21425[/ATTACH]
  6. RBjakeSpecial

Post Your Guitars (Weird Guitars)

My dad gave me these weird guitars. I love them. Post your guitars. I have a few more, I'll post them up later.
  7. RBjakeSpecial

KOF 98 is coming to Steam

Just pre-purchased (foolish I KNOW). It looks like it unlocks on December 12th. Let's hope it's a smooth launch and we can get some KOF going on. Now I just need to relearn how to play the game... I remember loving that Shermie. I liked her a lot better in 2k2 (which I think is also coming to...
  8. RBjakeSpecial

FS: Reduced Prices / New Stuff! NeoGeo Pocket, Megadrive, NES, ETC.

Last Bump! I've been moving everything over to ebay. Check out the NeoGeo pocket stuff! Reduced prices (Genesis and NES carts). Going to remove old items soon and put them on eBay. Reason for selling: Need money to fuel my desire for neo geo games. I recently moved back to America and found...
  9. RBjakeSpecial

SEATTLE

I'm back in Seattle dudes. Anyone want to play some Sam Sho? Hit me up.
  10. RBjakeSpecial

Found: Samurai Spirits 3 AES JPN

Found Sam Spirits 3.
  11. RBjakeSpecial

Persona 4 Golden (Vita)

Just started getting back into this game. I bought it when it came out, but put it down and never got back to it. I'm on the second dungeon now and finding the story really compelling so far. Has anyone else played this? How long did it take you to beat it? What did you think? I tried playing...
  12. RBjakeSpecial

Starbound

I just started this crack fest of a game. Is anyone playing on a server? Would be wicked to have a neo-geo.com server to play on. Is anyone else into this? For those that haven't seen it yet:
  13. RBjakeSpecial

Dariusburst PSP

I haven't played shooters in years. I recently downloaded Dariusburst on my Vita, I bought it when it came out in 2009 - was it really that long ago?? I've unlocked the first ship, Burst Mode, and Mission Mode. I found out I need to beat Burst Mode to unlock the third Legacy ship. I don't...
  14. RBjakeSpecial

Chivalry: Medieval Combat

http://www.chivalrythegame.com/ This is my new jam. I'll be on Steam playing this Friday and Saturday night (US time). Free weekend on steam and half off.
  15. RBjakeSpecial

Counter Strike GO GO GO

Is anyone playing Counter Strike: Global Offensive on Steam? I played Counter Strike on and off over the years, but it never really grabbed me until this game. I always found that I died too quickly and it was too difficult to find a good server. The new game has match making that drops...
  16. RBjakeSpecial

Metal Gear HD Collection PSVita

Just bought this last Sunday. It's really strange to be playing Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 on a portable system. I felt the same way when the PSOne classics were released for PSP and I could play MGS1 and FF7. They went a bit overboard with the touch mechanics and there is not way to assign...
  17. RBjakeSpecial

Legend of Grimrock

The game is awesome. Is anyone else playing it? I'm on the second level and can see myself really getting into it. http://www.grimrock.net/
  18. RBjakeSpecial

DRAGON CRYSTAL: Game Gear Games on 3DS Virtual Console

Game Gear games have just come to the Japanese 3DS VC. They have Sonic & Tails 2, Shinobi and Dragon Crystal. Dragon Crystal is the first roguelike game I played. I thought it was so cool how the levels were random. I always assumed the game went on forever, but it turns out there are 30...
  19. RBjakeSpecial

Dragon Quest X: ONLINE

Well, there goes my 2012. Damn. 1up.com Article
  20. RBjakeSpecial

Biohazard The Mercenaries 3D

I just picked this game up and played it for an hour. It's very fun. The only thing that's a bit disappointing is the enemy animation. The graphics look good, but the animation looks a bit jerky. So far I've unlocked some characters and done a lot of missions. It's only 2 player coop...