Search results

1. ray_7

[WTB] LittleBigPlanet Recalled Version

I will pay for the full price, shipping and some compensation. :) PM or email me.
  2. ray_7

Websites to buy Arcadia magazine?

I'm looking for the August and September 2008 issue. Thanks!
  3. ray_7

[WTB] Mint-ish PS2 with HDD + HDLoader + all the shiznit

PM me with offers.
  4. ray_7

[FS] GT5 Prologue PS3 MINT

GT5 Prologue $30 shipped. Mint and complete. I accept paypal.
  5. ray_7

[FS] Japanese Wii + extras

Near mint and complete. Will also include extra wiimote and nunchuck. $220 shipped.
  6. ray_7

Simplify Media users

Anybody here?
  7. ray_7

KOF98 UM Crazy Encyclopedia matches

Anyone know where to dl them? The youtube version sucks...
  8. ray_7

[WTB] Japanese Ikaruga GC

PM me with offers.
  9. ray_7

Japanese Wii points card

Any good place to get it? Play asia shows 1-2 weeks shipping time and it's OOS in ncsx. Just wanna know where can I get these cards easily if I'm going to buy the jap wii...
  10. ray_7

[WTB] Japanese Wii console

Must be in mint/like new condition and complete. PM me your offers.
  11. ray_7

CC: FF7 is tits

Dust off your PSP boys... game of the year candidate here... :p
  12. ray_7

[FS] UNLOCKED Motorola RAZR 2 V8 Dark Grey

In perfect working condition. Unlocked so can be used in any network. Only phone, charger and headset is included. $200 shipped. I take Paypal.
  13. ray_7

[FS] White PS3 40GB + Xbox 360 HD DVD player & 8 movies

White 40GB PS3 Asian system, will only play region 3 dvds and bluray. Like new and complete. Will include an extra white DualShock 3 controller and Resistance game. $400 shipped obo. Xbox 360 HD DVD player Like new and complete. I will include 8 HD DVD movies with it (all new & sealed...
  14. ray_7

[WTB] Japanese 20GB PS3

Anyone have one for sale? Must be minty and complete. PM me.
  15. ray_7

Need help with Japanese characters

How do you write ORIGINAL GANGSTA in katakana (and hiragana if possible)? TIA.
  16. ray_7

[FS] ASIAN White PS3 + White DualShock 3 + Resistance

Bought it while I was overseas. It is in like new/mint condition with everything still intact (box, baggies, etc.). Will also include a white DualShock 3 and Resistance game (region 3). Be aware that this system will only play region 3 Blurays and DVDs. Asking $450 obo, not including...
  17. ray_7

PS3 update ver 2.10

DivX and WMV capability baby!!!
  18. ray_7

PS3: 40GB or 60GB?

if i were to buy another ps3, should i get the 40 or 60? i don't mind losing the card reader and the 2 extra usb ports, and the extra space on the hd doesn't really bother me anyway... thing is, iirc i read somewhere that the 40 and 80 has a 'dual channel' bluetooth that will allow for better...
  19. ray_7

Resistance

Anyone here still plays Resistance? I've been playing PC shooters for the past month and decided to get back to rfom and to my suprise there's still so many people playing it... Add me if you guys still play, my id is bapeshit.
  20. ray_7

New GP2X ftw

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-d1-49-en-70-277b.html I'm speechless. If that thing is like the old one and more I might have to splash out the cash for it. This thing is perfect for 2D games... hmmmm scanlines....