Search results

1. L

Selling several AES games

Hello, I'm selling some AES games, here you have the list. I can offer better prices if you buy more than 1 item. - Shock Troopers 2: it has a very little sunfade on the logo on the spine.You can see it on the picture. 3.200 € - Sonic Wings 3 AES japanese version: very good condition...
  2. L

AES games, mahjong controller

Hello, I'm selling some AES games, here you have the list. there will be better prices if you buy more than 1 item. - Top Player's golf: sold - Minasan Mahjong: good condition, 350 € - Bakatonosama Mahjong: some marks on the top of the insert, nothing else, 350 € - Legend of Success Joe...
  3. L

AES games (USA-japanese) + mahjong controller

Hello, I would like to sell these games, everything working, and 100% original. I can send the pictures you want. I can accept offers if you want to buy several games. - Aggressors of Dark Kombat USA: 500 € - Baseball Stars 2 EURO: 280 € - King of Monsters 2 USA: 260 € - Legend of...
  4. L

Playing Trash rally 2 players (help)

Hello! I'm trying to connect all the stuff needed to play Trash Rally in 2players mode. I have tried to do it connecting both AES, two CRT's and two games with their official jab wire, but sadly, it doesn't work. I have restarted both consoles at the same time, connecting one before the other...
  5. L

Details about rental sistem (japanese)

Hello, I would like to know if you can help me. I'm trying to know more about the Neo rental system. I have two pics that show the BIOS placed on a "base" (I don't know the name of this part in English, sorry). What kind of BIOS is this? And, what's the meaning of the "E" of that sticker? The...
  6. L

Number of carts sold by SNK?

Hello, I would like to answer you if it's possible to know how many AES or MVS carts were sold by SNK. I suppose you have told about it in this great forum, but it has been impossible for me to find info related to this question. We know (or imagine) that SNK sales has been pour in comparison...
  7. L

Differences between SS V Special Fixed and Unfixed

Hello people, as far as I know, first version of Samurai Shodown V Special had a lot of bugs, and because of this, SNK offered to its costumers to fix those problems, releasing the "fixed version", more common than the unfixed version nowadays. Well, I have surfed the web, but I hadn't found...
  8. L

Samurai Shodown 4 loose cart

Hello, I woul like to buy a unit of Samurai Shodown 4 loose cart, english version for AES system. You can send me a private message or an email to: sokeriton@yahoo.es Thank you!
  9. L

SNK official calendar 2014

Hello people, I was surfing the internet today, and I have found this, a tweet from the official site. https://twitter.com/SNKPofficial/status/408531674931027968/photo/1 Do you know where we can buy one unit of it? It's gorgeous, and I'm interested on it... I hope I don't make a mistake...
  10. L

Difficulty level between NG system and emulators

Hello everybody, I know that this question may be strange, but let me explain you in a few words. Two weeks ago, a friend and I started to play one fighting game, trying to get the best score at the end of the game. We live in a different cities. The title was KOF 94. I have played it with my...
  11. L

Minnasan Mahjong finished!!!

Yeeessssss! :buttrock:Finally, i finished that "great" game, i can't believe it because two weeks ago i didn't know how to play that games. I started several weeks ago, reading information about the rules of japanese mahjong, and I began to try to pass the first "stage" in the AES console and...
  12. L

Garou: Mark of the Wolves (Japanese, AES)

- - - -SOLD - - - - Hi, I have recently decided to go the US/Euro way so my japanese AES carts have to go... Here is my favourite Neo Geo game, Garou: MOTW. Original 100%. (japanese version) You can see insertion marks on the front of the cart. There are a mark to the right on the warning...
  13. L

About Mahjong controller

Hi, I'm writting this post 'cause i would like to answer you a question about that controller. I got one of this few months ago, and last weekend i test it at last, with the game "minnasan mahjong". But unfortunately, it didn't work in the right way, beacuse it was modified (i don't know the...
  14. L

Estos locos de Neo Geo

Ayer por la mañana me pasó algo curioso, y ha hecho que le esté dando vueltas a la cabeza desde entonces, pensando al respecto. Parece una tontería, puede que lo sea, pero os explico: estaba en el patio del colegio hablando con unos chicos de más o menos 15 años, y estaba hablando como no, de...
  15. L

Neo Drift Out english manual

Hi, i'm interested to buy two english manuals for that great game, Neo Drift Out (high quality if it's possible). Please if you can sell me that, contact me with pm or send me an email sokeriton@yahoo.es Thank you!
  16. L

Mejor salida de video

Hola a todos, os comento que estaba informandome por la red acerca de las opciones de que disponemos para la salida de video de nuestra NG, y he visto de todo junto con opiniones muy diversas: RGB euroconector, composite, S-video (debe ser super video creo) en fin, ¿vosotros sabeis qué opción es...
  17. L

Some combos in SVC Chaos

Hello everybody, i'm playing this game since a few months and i had tried to do the same movements that the CPU uses to beat me almost every round, but i can't do the same. Impossible! What can i do? For me, there are two types of combos i saw, used by the CPU: - I saw Iori make a typical...
  18. L

El número 50

Aquí os cuento la curiosa historia del título número 50 de mi colección... Bueno bueno bueno, hay veces que la vida te guiña un ojo y creo que este es uno de esos momentos, puesto que después de muchos años, se ha "cerrado" un círculo que empezó hace unos 7 años. Ese año fué cuando vendí toda...
  19. L

Contras en "SVC chaos"

Hola a todos, escribo este thread para comentaros que he estado un buen rato jugando al SVC (joderrr con Akuma, es imposible vencerle) y me estoy dando cuenta que es un juego para "veteranos" pues tiene mucha miga escondida para poder hacer un buen combate. La cuestión es que me estoy dando...
  20. L

Combinaciones de botones en nuestra AES

Bueno pues acabo de rescatar de mi cajón friki una hoja garabateada hace algun tiempo, en donde puse deprisa y corriendo algunos "atajos" a opciones de nuestro sistema AES que suele pasar desapercibido por la mayoría algunas veces, otras si que son combinaciones conocidas. Por si acaso ahí van...