Search results

1. Cowabunga

NeoGeo CD SD Loader

Can't speak to the ghosting issue. All of my NeoCDs are tops with zero ghosting I bought a 2nd and 3rd premodded NeoCD and they're working so I guess I'll sell the broken one. Some things just can't be fixed. That's right the SD Loader and Unibios do not mix. You can only have one or the...
  2. Cowabunga

WTB: Modder to install NeoCD LED

I wish to recruit a tech guru who is experienced with NeoCD SD Loader installs, since that mod compliments LED light mods. You will be compensated for your work. I need a light mod where all colors are accurate too unlike what's seen here: Takers?
  3. Cowabunga

NeoGeo CD SD Loader

Seen your other post, so you tested the games and everything works? Righteous! That makes at least one of us. Used firmware wiper, updated to latest firmware. The audio is still problematic. I suppose I wound up with a faulty Loader
  4. Cowabunga

WANTED -- MVS titles

Looking for Matrimelee, Art of Fighting 3, & Shock Troopers 2nd Squad complete with kit and marquees that garners matching serials. I realize it's a tall order. If anyone wants to get rid of theirs feel free to contact me and we'll cut a deal.