1. HDRchampion

Happy Birthday LoneSage

Happy Birthday!
  2. HDRchampion

Arcade1up better than real cabs?

Are you planning to sell all your 1ups?
  3. HDRchampion

Arcade1up better than real cabs?

Ill wait for the Time Crisis cab to go $300 and reskin it to Point Blank. That's probably the sweet spot for me to buy but even then im hesitant. I got my self a gun4ir and might just use it for shooting cab w/ that instead.
  4. HDRchampion

What coffee maker do you use? Also brewed coffee vs. coffee concentrates?

I think the Breville Oracle was about $2400 when we bought it. The Breville Nespresso was about $200. I honestly flipped out when my wife wanted to buy the Espresso machine. Its been worth it though and we have had it for a long time now and is working just as good as we first bought it. Im...
  5. HDRchampion

What coffee maker do you use? Also brewed coffee vs. coffee concentrates?

We have had the Breville Oracle for awhile now probably a decade. Still running great and we use it daily. Also got a Breville Nespresso w/ those pods for quickies.
  6. HDRchampion

A trio of birthdays: qube, HDRchampion and Gaston

Im a little bit older than that but yeah i just chilled in the house. Kids made breakfast, my fav french toast w/ ham&egg. Wife made steak dinner. Watched the movie Unbroken. It was a nice pleasant birthday.
  7. HDRchampion

A trio of birthdays: qube, HDRchampion and Gaston

Thanks and happy birthday to Gaston & qube too.
  8. HDRchampion

Happy Birthday, HDRchampion

Thanks for the greets!
  9. HDRchampion

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

My First Slam Dunk movie - Haven't been in the theaters since Endgame. That's 4years ago but i had to watch one of my fav anime in the big screen. Was surprise Sakuragi POV was shifted to Ryota Miyagi. Movie was great and so was the animation. Should have added little more closure for the...
  10. HDRchampion

Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

Got Dr. Docking yesterday. Comes w a lot accessories. Portrait is a bit better than Marty.
  11. HDRchampion

How's the weather? 2023 Edition!

It was mid 70s today here in the northwest. Going to be low 80s this week. Got my grill built, going to do some BBQ.
  12. HDRchampion

Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

Got my Delorean! i think i like this more than the Batmobile 89.
  13. HDRchampion

Was your mum (mom) a decent cook?

I never really appreciated my mom's cooking until i got older. Mainly because i always wanted to eat american food to fit in. Everyone always ask her to bring her Kutsinta & Bibinka to filipino parties. My fav of her is her Adobo Pusit. Even though i have the recipe, i could never replicate...
  14. HDRchampion

The Hiking/Camping Thread

Glamping was pretty fun when we did it a few years ago.
  15. HDRchampion

What arcade stick do you own?

My memory is pretty bad but if i remember correctly, these sticks were a pain in the ass to mod back in the day. You actually had to remove these metal tabs that were blocking the button holes. Also if you plan to replace the art, it left a huge glue residue all over the stick and took forever...
  16. HDRchampion

What are my arcade cabinets worth? Selling three 25" cabs in Olympia, Washington

oh its the try hard tattoo wannabe tough guy keyboard warrior. go away troll. your queen sylvie is gone.
  17. HDRchampion

What are my arcade cabinets worth? Selling three 25" cabs in Olympia, Washington

I was told you were getting Sf2 hyper fighting to replace the original Sf2. Was going stop by but parking was full
  18. HDRchampion

Oh wow I can't believe I missed out on this. I'm local too. Needed a neo geo and big blue. I went to the grand opening on Thursday. Was your big blue control broken on the 1st player when you sold it? It's a nice cab, they have puzzle fighter on it.
  19. HDRchampion

Things you've never done that most everyone else has

-I have never done illegal drugs -I never went to prom -I never had no job since i was 16 -no wrestling posters on wall -backstab a friend -Watch classic movies like Casablanca, Gone With the Wind, Godfather series etc...Just recently watch Its a Wonderful Life, was great -Play AAA titles like...
  20. HDRchampion

rcaido gameroom & garage arcade! part deux

Put some lights. Upgraded the room a bit. Blacklight carpet and got rid of the 1ups and got rhythm game Nostalgia and put my sf pinball back.