Search results

1. Atro

SotM March 2023: Blast Wind

Alright! Your requests to not have a tie breaker led me to give you Blast Wind instead of Aero Fighters 2. So there you go. Default settings to everything. It's only Saturn- Either real or emulated. Just make sure to mention it. Happy bullets! 1 - Atro / ALL / Saturn / 3538210 2 - Tarma /...
  2. Atro

SOTM March 2023 Vote -

Alright! Let's pick up a game for March's competion. Final Soldier - PC Engine / New Gen / Emu Sengoku Blade - PCB / Saturn / New Gen / Emu Thunder Force IV - Mega Drive / New Gen / Emu Blast Wind - Saturn / Emu Aero Fighters 2 - Neo Geo / New Gen / Emu Name your poison. Let's fire...
  3. Atro

Happy Bday Kern

Enjoy it dude :buttrock:
  4. Atro

Another Hammer Away found!!!!

Oh yes. Another mindblowing story. A friend of mine acquired this PCB just a few days ago. It was stored away 6km (4 miles +-) from me the whole time! This time the picture is a bit different. While there was some kind of damage on the System 18 board (namely rust), the game turned on and...
  5. Atro

The hombrew scene on the Neo - A gouging greed?

I've been thinking aout this. While not my cup of tea (NG Dev team), I can appreciate the effort they put in their games and out of them all, I really think they did an astounding job with Gunlord. So, in other words, NG Dev team is quite already a "player" in the Indie, post-Neo Geo era. Now...
  6. Atro

KOF 98 comics VOL.7

It's been quite a while since I want to post this and share the contents. Has anyone ever heard/seen these comics/volumes? I've found this in one of my trips to Asia. It's fully in chinese (can't distinguish if it's cantenese or mandarin), it would be cool to have it translated tho. The art...
  7. Atro

Arcade / Game room / Collection March 2020

Here's a little video to share my current arcade/gaming setup at home. Hope you enjoy it. wcbWhmDfjvU
  8. Atro

Lots of unique MVS carts / Big shooters included

Final Edit: All games were sold, except those I decided to keep them on top of the others I already had. So the listing below, will just be kept for the purpose of future references. Sold stuff to ng.com'ers : Robo Army 100 EUR to Dinodoedoe Last Resort 140 EUR to Neorebel Double Dragon 40...
  9. Atro

New Arcade Room

Hi folks! I not long ago moved my stuff from one room to another, in order to avoid moisture on my belove CRT's. I ended up gaining some more space, and I am considering adding one more cabinet if I find suitable speakers for my PVM consoles setup :vik: It would make me gain about 40cm's for...
  10. Atro

FS/FT - 7 AES Games

Hi folks. I'm in the hunt for a New Net City cabinet, so I'm trying to raise some funds. Up for grabs are a few AES games I scored on a deal. As always, "first come, first served". I can take paypal gift or +4%. The game prices and condition are as follow: Art of Fighting - 85EUR, good...
  11. Atro

New Room 2018

watch?v=UKgWtfbIrs4&list=FLTps7QnJL8NmOcR-wdvwAww
  12. Atro

The "Luke Morse" Odissey

Hello Ladies & Gents. I have a little story about this "Sir", Luke Morse, that happened with a friend of mine. I usually don't put my nose on these matters lighty, but because I couldn't stand the false "morals" of that guy. I went through this and expose how nasty this person can be. It all...
  13. Atro

FS: Neo MV4's

Hello. I have up for grabs two MV4 in good working condition. Haven't taken pictures yet, but can provide them shortly. I need to move those quick. 100€ + shipping each unit. If you don't need the metal plate to make the postage cheaper, I'm OK with that. One of them has an underneath patch...
  14. Atro

WTS : LOSJ + Mutation Nation MVS

As the title says, Mutation Nation and LOSJ are up for grabs. Got them this weekend in France (I made sure they're not "frogged" :keke:). Shipping is 17€ per cart or 22€ for both. LOSJ - 100€ [has a bit of the cart plastic loose inside] Free shipping in EU if you take both, 10€ for the US...
  15. Atro

A3 Marco Rossi by J.Charrua

I thought I should share this brutal work by a friend of mine. Absolutely gorgeous! Enjoy!
  16. Atro

MVS "Heavy hitters" and VGA Supergun + SLG3000

Up for grabs are these puppies from my collection. I got new ones better looking labels (or cart shells), so these are gonners. As always, first come - first served. I wonder how long Windjammers gonna last :cool: Windjammers - 150€ SOLD to Toranza Blazing Star - 120€ Last Resort - 150€...
  17. Atro

FS: MVS Windjammers

Up for grabs is this transparent Windjammers cart. nOObs are OK to apply. But I'd rather be happier if it stays in the "core". 100€ + shipping. Paypal gift or +4%. First come, first served. 3... 2... 1...
  18. Atro

FS/FT : PCB, PGM,Taito F3

Hello everyone. Up for grabs some stuff I don't touch in my collection. I'd be happier if this stuff moves just for cash, but I'm kindly open for trades too. As for the pricing, I'm sorry I cannot go soft on these items as I also paid premium for them. Western label/logo Warriors of Fate...
  19. Atro

FS: AES SVC Chaos Jap

Never played (by me, might have been at the shop I bought it). I also am open to trades or trade + cash. Askin 400€. Paypal gift or +4%. Pictures don't do justice. The box is really fantastic and the plastic is really tight and flat on the sides. Stuff I'm interested in: MVS...
  20. Atro

FS: JAP AES Matrimelee MINT / Like new

Hello. First of all, let me make one thing clear! The game is NOT mine. A friend of mine bought this game (new) last year on a trip we made to Asia. He wanted to get into AES but he decided to go the MVS route so he left this game on storage until he decided to let it go. He's asking 600€ for...