Search results

1. C

scumbag sony

So this is probably not news to most ppl: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-14948701 Basically read your EULA and don't give money to SONY,specially not your personal info. I sound like an old fart but you really have to drop the ball to make Microsoft look like a responsible security...
  2. C

Consolising a Rev2 HNG64

I am attempting to consolise a Rev2 Hyper neoGeo 64. Are any of the white connectors re-usable? Or i have to solder directly to the board? Has anyone traced line level sound? Trying to do a 5V mod on it so i can have the sound directly on the scart connector. My Idea is : -Scart A/V output -2...
  3. C

shmup-o is a great seller

Evevn tho i haven't checked each and every cart in great details. But the deal and the follow thru and the help provided by shmup-o was awsome. For a new guy to the whole neo-geo/arcade collection field and with all the scamming around i keep seeing. i am more then happy to have had my first...
  4. C

Arcade/pachinko parlor

Hi, Is there any arcade in .nl? Any pachinko parlor?
  5. C

MVS Cartridge format

Despite my googleing/searchign this forum i cant seem to find any relevant information on MVS cartridge format,traces/ships. The only thing i got was one pcb is sound and one if GFX. The reason behind me asking is i recently found a gcc toolchain port for the MVS and was wondering how easy/hard...