Search results

1. B

FS: Modified MV-1C Board + MVS & AES Games

Hi , I have the following for sale: MVS board is cleaned and ready for consolization, all caps are renewed, also includes a Unibios 4.0 - $110 Shipping with DHL Express : $20 (500g), $25 (1kg) for US Payment by Paypal gift only MVS BREAKERS $125 BURNING FIGHT...
  2. B

Beharbros Shogun - MVS Supergun now available

Shogun is an advanced supergun which is optimized especially for the Neo Geo MVS arcade boards. It simplifies the usage of an MVS board at home. Atomiswave board can be used with the video output directly from the VGA port of this system too. ​ - Impedance matching, amplified RGB video output by...
  3. B

Consolizing an MVS board, the simply, Beharbros way

Hi folks, We've just introduced some boards to simplify consolizing of the MVS boards. First one is a Jamma I/O board for the controls and audio/video output. It's thickness of 3mm which is around the double of a regular pcb. http://i68.tinypic.com/r/2hh3xj8/9 Second is a Scart video amplifier...
  4. B

VGA16 FPGA based Scan-Doubler for the Neo Geo

VGA16 Scan-Doubler for the NEO GEO We are releasing an FPGA based line-doubler for the Neo Geo MVS arcade boards which is installed internally. It's outputting a progressive VGA signal (640X480) by tapping the digital video signals from the board. There is no loss in video quality and no lags...
  5. B

FS: Custom Metal Enclosure for the CPS3

Hi all, We are offering a brand new custom metal enclosure for the CPS3 boards. - Handmade precisely with high quality materials and expensive car paint. - It supports internal SCSI2SD installation. - Includes antislip feets. - Metal parts for installing easily inside the cabinet. - Comes in...
  6. B

FS: Atomiswave Boot Games

I have the following bootleg games: $50 each, airmail shipping included... GAMES IN STOCK: HOKUTO NO KEN - FIST OF THE NORTHSTAR RUMBLE FISH SAMURAI SHODOWN 6 NEO GEO BATTLE COLISEUM Tested, work perfectly...
  7. B

Weird MVS Cart...

Can anyone tell me what kind of a game is that? It gives that error screen, no labels, only the music plays in the unibios jukebox player.
  8. B

How to get the best possible video from a NeoGeo...

I recently designed this small box for getting the best possible video output from the Neo Geo systems. It basically outputs 15kHz RGBHV video from its VGA port. It's a must have for my American friends who don't have an RGB Scart input on their TVs... You don't have to mod your console with...
  9. B

Jonny l3lanka - Top member! Recommended !!!

Action: SOLD Item: Custom NEO GEO RGB Scart Cable Time: Jan 2013 Comment: It's a pleasure to do business with this nice & trustworthy person. Excellent buyer, prompt payment, great communication, recommended... Hope to deal with you again...
  10. B

MVS CARTS FOR SALE!!!

I have the following games that I don't need anymore since I own a multigame cart now(161 in 1), not a purist sorry SOLD $50 Zed Blade SOLD SOLD $40 Art of Fighting 3 SOLD $40 Super Sidekicks 3 $40 Street Hoop $60 Burning Fight SOLD $35 Samurai Shodown 2 SOLD $30 KOF98 OR BEST...
  11. B

FS: CPS II SYSTEM STREET FIGHTER ZERO 2 FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING

Up for sale is an all original, virgin, non phoenixed CPS2 System board with Street Fighter Zero 2 game. Japan version with green shell. This kit includes both A+B boards. Clean system. I am asking $150, including airmail shipping with tracking number. Photos upon request.
  12. B

FS: MVS CARTS TO GO

I have the following games that I don't need anymore since I own a multigame cart now(161 in 1), not a purist sorry $60 Aggressors of Dark Combat (Original cart/label) $30 Art of Fighting 2 (Original cart/label) $40 Double Dragon (Original cart/label) $30 KOF 95 (Original cart/label) $45...
  13. B

FS: FULLY MODDED SATURN MODEL 2 PAL EURO - FREE SHIPPING!

I am selling my recently modified Sega Saturn console. It has a modchip to play CDR backup games. Its BIOS was replaced with a region free one using a hot air station, so games from any region can be played without an STKEY or a similar cartridge. Its intro animation is like Japan region. Its...
  14. B

WTS: ZED BLADE MVS GAME - FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING

I don't need it anymore since I own a multigame cart (161 in 1), not a purist sorry :( $OLD - Zed Blade (Original cart/No label) All chips verified, original from SNK (no bootleg!). Photos upon request. FREE Airmail shipping to anywhere in the world (tracking number and insurance...
  15. B

Atomiswave Magnum

Here is my consolized Atomiswave Magnum. Replaced metal shield/base with custom designed plexiglass base and front panel for controller ports, vga(relocated) and test/service buttons. Aluminum Hi-Fi chassis feet for hi-end look. Stereo Audio output plugs Power input plug, power switch Extra...
  16. B

Atomiswave audio mod

I started to consolize my new Atomiswave board. I wonder what happens if I desolder the TA8210AH audio power amp from the board along with its heatsink? I am planning to use line audio only since I won't use it in a cab.
  17. B

NEO GEO CD Scart Cable

Hi all! Does anyone know how to wire a NG/NGCD scart cable? I saw some guides(mmmonkey, Tim's, etc) But I am not sure if we have to use capacitors and resistors on r,g,b pins or not for increasing video quality. I use 220mF+75 ohm capacitors for my Genesis/MD cables but I don't know if it's...
  18. B

Tutorial: Converting a 110V NEO GEO CD AC Adapter to 220V

Hi all, I am a proud owner of a NEO GEO CD front loading system. Since it's only released in Japan, its AC adapter is working under 110v. However I am living in a country with 220v power outlets. And I never liked the idea of using a 110/220v voltage transformer. So here is my simple solution...
  19. B

FS: ULTRA CMVS

Hi all, I am selling my consolized Neo Geo MVS Here are the pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/48137857@N06/ Specs: 1. Built-in high quality power supply, 5V, 3A, universal 110/220v . 2. It has NeoBiosMasta with Unibios 2.3. 3. 5V fan for air ventilation 4. Case is made of plexiglass and...