Search results

1. G

Anybody making new quality Genesis arcade sticks?

I have been looking but can't find anything. Would love to get one.
  2. G

SOLD: Hyper 64 System and All Fighting Games

Sold! Selling my Hyper 64 system, which is a Rev 2 system. It is in excellent cosmetic condition and perfect working condition. I tested it two weeks ago before selling my cab. The games are full kit in perfect condition. $225 shipped.
  3. G

Sold: AES System + Samurai Showdown 2

SOLD For sale is my english Neo Geo AES system, SN 211 021. It is in perfect working condition and superb cosmetic condition. I take very good care of my things. It includes 2 controllers, one is an original Neo controller, and the other is a homebuilt controller using arcade parts that is...
  4. G

Super Neo 29 Candy Cab

For local pickup only in Tolland, Connecticut. The unit is fully working. It has some slight darkening on the right side of the screen, but it's barely noticeable. Otherwise it's in fantastic cosmetic, as well as functioning shape. Asking $600.
  5. G

Do you play/finish all your games?

My question is -- do you guys actually find the time to play and finish all the games you buy?? I find that I could never keep up with all the good new releases that I would like. Hell, I haven't played Wind Waker yet -- it's still sealed on my shelf. I don't even buy that many new games, but...
  6. G

Wanted: Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne

In minty condition
  7. G

PS2 hardware issues

Some background -- I've owned this PS2 since around launch and never had any trouble with it. Lately however it has started to seize up after about 30 minutes of gameplay. It makes an audible noise and then everything freezes. The system is in the horizontal position. Has anybody had any...
  8. G

Bill -- clear you message box!

I tried to PM you concerning some on-line Kart, but your box is full. I'll catch you some other night man.
  9. G

DS is the new NGPC???

I don't know if I'm the only one, but the DS kind of struck me as being the new NGPC. It's got some fantastic games on it, but seems to lack the mainstream appeal of "other" handhelds. It's like a niche product for old-school gamers. It's got some great features and is ahead of its time...
  10. G

I get whored playing on-line DS!!!

Damn! Now I know why I don't play on-line -- I get trashed by these kids. I suck. I need to learn about this blue spark crap in Mario Kart....
  11. G

Got a DS today!

Nice little system. I love the dual screen set up. And the screens are bright and the clarity is really good. The graphics are pretty hot too. The only thing I don't like is the small size of the buttons. With Mario Kart that A button is a pain to hold down for all that long -- it really...
  12. G

When does Rosa learn float (FFIV)??

The woman is level 33 and still doesn't know it. I need it to do some of the side quests... :envy:
  13. G

So who owns an Atmoswave?

This thing seems like the MVS successor. Anybody own one yet? It's expensive, but it's not unattainable -- and I know some of you drop that kind of change on collectible video games stuff. Anybody played any of the new SNK games like NGBC or the new KOF or better yet the new Samurai??? Is...
  14. G

Ok, I got Final Fantasy IV... when we getting VI???

I loved FFIV on the SNES, but VI is my all-time favorite. I would kill to have that on GBA. So when is it coming!!?? Oh, and Chrono Trigger would be hot too. :buttrock:
  15. G

WTB: SS5 Special MVS

used, gamer's condition cart only is fine. I may be interested in a full kit if that's what you have to sell. Price is the big consideration for me. I'm just looking to play, not collect.
  16. G

Where's Neo Bomberman??

Where'd our pal Neo Bomberman go? He used to have some fantastic deals on Neo stuff. Is he MIA too? :crying:
  17. G

GBA Recommendations?

Give me some recommendations for some GREAT GBA games (games that should not be missed -- not just good games). I haven't bought a new GBA game in years and I'm kind of itching for one.
  18. G

What happened to the Earthbound remakes for GBA?

These were coming out for GBA last I heard. I think they were announced in 2003. What happened? Any word? That's a series that never got the respect it deserved. I loved the one that was released here in the US for SNES. Great game. I'd love to own it for my GBA and to play other...
  19. G

Did anybody else love DWVII?

I just saw that 8 is now out. I really loved VII. In fact, I just went on ebay and bought it again. It's a great game I think.
  20. G

Anybody remember me? Anybody still here from the "old days"?

Hi guys! I'm back from the dead :mr_t: . I still have the MVS cabinet and a bunch of cartridges. I sold off all my home cart stuff and 99% of my video games collection. Man I had some great stuff. I miss it a bit because of nostalgia, but I'm better off without it. Going back and playing...