Search results

1. amplibax

What monitors are normally found in MVS-2 cabinets?

I have a gutted MVS-2 cabinet that I plan on restoring. It has no monitor in it so my plan was to get a hold of a K7000 chassis and pair it up with a compatible tube from a 25 inch sharp tv. I'm wondering if there are other monitors that are sometimes found in MVS cabinets or if there is one...
  2. amplibax

Video Problem with Sony PVM 2030

I picked up a PVM 2030 recently that seemed to work okay when I originally tested it, but when I got it home and played a few games I noticed on dark screens you can see sort of a white white light at the top of the screen. Anyone experience something similar or know how to fix this? Here's a...
  3. amplibax

WTB: WG K7000 25 Chassis for my MVS-2

I finally picked up an MVS cab. I was lucky because these machines NEVER come up for sale in my neck of the woods. Unfortunately it was completely gutted because the guy was planning on putting a trackball in it and making it into a Rasberry Pi Mame cabinet.:angry: I'm planning on restoring it...
  4. amplibax

WTB: Wiring for Sega Type 2 JVS

Well I got a Naomi a while back with no IO included and unfortunately I jumped the gun and got the Sega 837-13844 IO without making sure it came with the wiring. (and without doing proper research) So basically I'm looking to get a power connector for the IO to hook up to my AWSD as well as...
  5. amplibax

Color Issue on Atomiswave SD (Weiya M3129) Monitor

I'm having colour issue that I just can't seem to get corrected by playing with the pots. I'm not even 100% if this is an issue that can be sorted simply with adjustments so I'm hoping someone can offer some advise. I'm basically just having some really bad colour bleeding with the red as you...
  6. amplibax

Atomiswave SD / Egret Control Panel Diagram?

I just picked up an AWSD the other day that has a one player control panel so I'm looking to acquire a 2 player panel. A buddy of mine works in the sheet metal industry and was telling me he could get one made pretty cheap, but I of course would need a diagram with the measurements or even...
  7. amplibax

Do fake Sanwa parts actually exist?

I've been shopping around for some new buttons and I'm looking for the best deal, but obviously I don't wanna get burned and end up with counterfeit parts. I'm wondering if anyone has actually encountered counterfeit Sanwa buttons before. I'm not talking about the 30mm buttons that sellers on...
  8. amplibax

WTB Sony PVM (Eastern Canada)

I'm looking for basically any PVM with RGB inputs. I'm in Moncton, NB. It's hard to find these around here. I figured I'd try on here for the hell of it.
  9. amplibax

New here

Just wanted to say hello. I'm from New Brunswick, Canada. I rediscovered Neo Geo games a couple years ago after having not played any since going to the arcade when I was a kid. I currently just have I guess what you would call a super gun set up with a Neo Geo MV1 board. I'm hoping to expand...