1. stefano

Welcome to Full set US and Japanese MVS KIT

https://youtu.be/3nC9xvGdBZI
  2. stefano

Wellcome to my Neo-Geo World

https://youtu.be/nbQU44oW61Y
  3. stefano

Neo Geo MVS only complete KIT "STEFANO"

Hello guys, I thought about your post in these days. I've done a big mistake making ngdev conversion, I want to ask sorry to the community and to ngdev. I start to make some Last hope conversion because someone here ask me in pm, then I sold some on ebay, I didn't think so much that ngdev stay...
  4. stefano

NeoGhepa (Stefano) Collection

Japanese KIT
  5. stefano

Very hard to find ... Ganryu never inserted (never play)
  6. stefano

100%
  7. stefano

Neo Geo MVS Japanese complete Kit wanted

Aerofighters3 Androdunos Baseballstarspro Basballstar2 Blazingstar Breakers Breakersrevenge 8Man Fightfever Footballfrenzy Ghostpilot Gururin Karnov's revenge Kizuna Encounter Last Resort Magicaldrop3 Magicianlord Metalslug Mutationnation Nam 75 Nightmareinthedark Ninja commando Ninjamaster's...
  8. stefano

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Guys, to enhance the Cart Pics I want to buy the kit Japan. If you have them, sell to me...
  9. stefano

NEW MVS PRICE LIST

I think that the mvs price list must be renewed. From many times isn't updated, and if you want I can do this work, I check everyday the price of full kit and mvs and I collect them from 1992. I think that I can do a very good job with the help of someone else if you want. We have to add also...
  10. stefano

MVS KIT PRICE GUIDE

Ciao a tutti, tutti è una bella parola..."siamo in tre gatti"!! Cosa ne dite di dare una rispolverata alla price guide per quanto riguarda i KIT MVS e magari anche le loose? Dopo tutti i problemi che sono saltati fuori con TonK sarebbe ora di eliminarlo da quella sezione,anche perchè non è mai...
  11. stefano

Complicato vivere su questo forum

Sempre più complicato militare su questo forum,cosa ne pensate...per i superstiti...
  12. stefano

Neo Geo AES/MVS Update

Hello guys... I sell this games BaseballStars 2 DogTag SOLD AlphaMission 2 DogTag SOLD 8 Man DogTag SOLD Nam 75 60 BaseballStarPro 55 MagicianLord SOLD RidingHero 50 TopPlayersGolf 55 GhostPilot 100 WorldHeroes SOLD Karnov'sRevenge 120 LastResort SOLD MVS Kof'98 30 Blazingstar 60...
  13. stefano

Wanted MVS/AES

Wanted complete kit Japan complete,label box in good condition Wanted The King of Fighters'2003 US AES Let me know Stefano
  14. stefano

Neo Geo MVS and other!

Prehistoric Isle 2 Partial Kit 100€ Prehistoric Isle 2 Loose 80€ SOLD Zupapa Loose 50€ SOLD Garou Loose 130€ SOLD Neo Geo CD SEALED Karnov's Revenge 20€ Football Frenzy 20€ Baseballstars 2 Japan 20€ Baseballstar 2 US 60€ Shipping to worldwide CIAO!
  15. stefano

EXPERIMENT...
  16. stefano

Neo Geo MVS KIT Irritating Maze

Ok the game is ready, we put the p1 rom on a socket, in this way if in the future we find a solution we'll send the correct eprom programmed and anybody can change it in 3 minutes. The price is 210€ Shipment for europe is 18€ Shipment for US is 24€ Every game is numbered from 1 to 50, ask to...
  17. stefano

New MVS kit and loose Garou and NITD...

Twinclestarsprites Complete Kit US ( Mini cut in the label) Ultra rare Kit 600€ OBO ONHOLD Windjammers Complete and RARE Kit 190€ ONHOLD Neo Bomberman Complete Kit YES MINIMARQUEE 200€ SOLD BlazingStar Complete Kit (no minimarquee) 180€ OBO Metalslug 3 Complete Kit 180€ OBO...