Search results

1. Superfamifreak

What was the first neogeo game you played in an arcade cabinet?

Local driving range and pitch and put had a 4 slot. Magician Lord, Top Players Golf, Baseball Stars Professional & Thrash Rally. Out of all of them I’d probably say Magician Lord was the first one I played.
  2. Superfamifreak

So how many of you goobs own NGH/AES games?

Always. I’d say I’m never gonna sell up again but I know that is most likely a lie!
  3. Superfamifreak

So how many of you goobs own NGH/AES games?

Had multiple home cart, CD & MVS systems between 1993 and 2006. Sold it all off saying never again. Then last year I bought a load of cabs and a 1 slot. 13 carts and another 1 slot later here I am…
  4. Superfamifreak

FS: MVS Carts, Samurai Shodown, KoF ‘98… Now w/ PayPal

If you'd consider shipping to the UK I'd gladly take a Magical Drop 3 off you.
  5. Superfamifreak

top 10 neo geo games

In no particular order Neo Drift Out KoF96 Art of Fighting 2 Fatal Fury 3 Baseball Stars 2 Spinmaster Breakers/Revenge Magical Drop 3 Samurai Shodown 2 Super Dodge Ball
  6. Superfamifreak

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Nice little delivery today.
  7. Superfamifreak

Visco day!
  8. Superfamifreak

MVS carts

Yo bitches! I'm after a few MVS games. Prefer JP label if possible. Don't need any of that kit or shockbox fuckwittery. No boots either. Shipping to the UK. Neo Drift Out - One is pending but as with any deal could go south. Puzzle de Pon - Same deal as NDO Breakers/Revenge Samurai Shodown 2...
  9. Superfamifreak

FS MVS carts

Wanna check how much Kabuki Klash & Samurai 2 would be to the UK? Will probably kill any deal but gotta be worth a go.
  10. Superfamifreak

Official Neo Geo High Score Thread - Top Ranked Players Only

New AoF2 personal best on original MVS hardware.
  11. Superfamifreak

FS MVS carts

I’d have taken Kabuki Klash if shipping prices to the UK weren’t such a piss take!
  12. Superfamifreak

What arcade stick do you own?

The base, control panel assembly and panel itself are metal. The back panel, cable door and side claddings are all plastic.
  13. Superfamifreak

Yup. The Kuro model sounds hollower and the front panel doesn’t sit flush with the side panels. I’ll be replacing the JLF with a Hayabusa anyway.
  14. Superfamifreak

Had the bottom one arrive this morning. Annoyingly the PS3 model build quality is much better that that of the PS4 model.
  15. Superfamifreak

Happy Birthday, Baseley09

Adulting
  16. Superfamifreak

Close. It’s a Dinosaur King, which I think was originally a Mushi King but likely repurposed into a Dino. Pretty common cabs over here and usually sell for £300-400 unconverted depending on condition.
  17. Superfamifreak

Properly back in the Neo game!
  18. Superfamifreak

Neo Geo Stuff

I’ll take one brother
  19. Superfamifreak

Neo Geo Stuff

Still got any of the bags?
  20. Superfamifreak

The Pandora in the pink one has a scanline option so looks bang on. The red one has my PS4 in and also looks mint on stuff like Capcom Arcade Stadium, SF 30th & the Belt Action Collection.