Search results

1. Superfamifreak

MVS carts

Yo bitches! I'm after a few MVS games. Prefer JP label if possible. Don't need any of that kit or shockbox fuckwittery. No boots either. Shipping to the UK. Neo Drift Out - One is pending but as with any deal could go south. Puzzle de Pon - Same deal as NDO Breakers/Revenge Samurai Shodown 2...
  2. Superfamifreak

WTB: MVS carts - UK

Looking for a few MVS carts. Art of Fighting 2 FOUND Neo Drift Out Puzzle de Pon King of Fighters 96 FOUND Fatal Fury 3 FOUND Samurai Shodown 2 Puzzle Bobble FOUND Not after full kits, cart only will do. Originals only, no boots.
  3. Superfamifreak

WTB(UK): 3 Hori Hayabusa levers

All sorted.
  4. Superfamifreak

WTB: Vewlix/Chewlix extra button panel

I'm looking to purchase an extra button panel to house both players PS/Share/Touchpad buttons. Not bothered about USB or volume dial, but I suppose I could work with those. Would prefer it to match this panel and would need to be shipped to the UK.
  5. Superfamifreak

WTB: Hori VLX side panels

Looking for a set of white side panels from a PS3/360 Hori VLX, shipped to the UK.
  6. Superfamifreak

WTB: Hori RAP4 Kai WHITE & Hori VLX travel bag

Like the title says. After a PS4 Hori Real Arcade Pro 4 Kai White version, which as far as I'm aware was a US only release. Stock parts are fine, as I'll put new ones in myself. Also looking for the official Hori travel bag. Will need shipping to the UK.
  7. Superfamifreak

Best lever for shmups?

Got myself a nice selection of HRAP4 Kai & HRAP V sticks for my PS4, but they come with the Hori Hayabusa kit. I've put a JLF & OBSF buttons in two of them, but fancy kitting one out exclusive ly for shmups. I've seen people recommend Seimitsu LS sticks, but which one is the optimal one?
  8. Superfamifreak

Japanese God Eater 2 Fenrir Edition LE Vita & games - SOLD

Totally getting out of Vita collecting now so this is pretty much the last of my entire collection apart from one CFW console. Everything is Japanese unless stated. Japanese limited edition God Eater 2 Fenrir Edition PCH-2000. Boxed and complete in excellent condition. Trillion JP One Piece...
  9. Superfamifreak

SamSho2 sac cart UK only

Got a Shin Samurai Spirits cart I was going to use as a sac for Puzzle Bobble eons ago but never got round to doing. Chips have been removed and it's cart only. Can either be used for a conversion or if anyone wants to reverse MVS to AES the game that's also an option. £45 all in or best offer...
  10. Superfamifreak

WTB: Vita games

Looking for US cart only copies of the following games . Ragnarok Odyssey Exist Archive Best price including shipping to the UK please .
  11. Superfamifreak

WTB EU & JP Vita games

As the title says. Not looking to pay silly prices. Must be complete. Shipping to the UK.
  12. Superfamifreak

Various Japanese PSV visual novels with easy platinum trophies

Got the following games for sale. Most platinum trophies can be had in around 2 hours, some in under one. All are £20 each. Wagamama High Spec Love of Love Emperor of Love Cruise Sign Amatsumi Sora Ni Kumo no Hatate Ni Kimi Wo Aogi Otome Wa Hime Ni Iwaihime Aiyoku no Eustia Angel's Blessing...
  13. Superfamifreak

FS: Fami's thread of Japanese retro tat

Totally getting out of retro now, so everything must go. Would rather sell here before it hits the bay! Postage NOT included in prices and will be charged at cost! Shipping from the UK. Pictures of everything available upon request. Japanese GBA: Japanese Pink Hello Kitty AGB-001 Special Box...
  14. Superfamifreak

Various retro

Selling some of my stuff. Prices don't include shipping(From the UK). Everything is boxed with manuals unless stated. PS3 JP: Gundam Musou $6 Gundam Musou 3 $10 Playstation 3 Special Demo Disc Red version $20 Another Century Episode R $5 Shin Gundam Musou $12 The King of Fighters XII inc...
  15. Superfamifreak

NTSC-J PS3, PS2, GB, GBA, Famicom blowout

Way too many games in my collection, so pretty much everything has to go. Prices in 」GBP. Postage charged at cost from the UK. Payment by PPG, or bank transfer for UK members. Feel free to make sensible offers on bulk buys. For example, don't expect to get a reply if you ask for 20 games with...
  16. Superfamifreak

FS: Japanese PS3 games inc Railfan & stackable trophies

Selling some of my PS3 games I'm done with. All are Japanese versions. Prices are in £Sterling, visit www.xe.com for the current exchange rate. Postage from the UK. PPG only. Will consider trades for NTSC-J PS3/4/Vita stuff and PS2 Simple 2000 games. Railfan - £45 428 Blockade in Shibuya -...
  17. Superfamifreak

WTB: Japanese PS3 games

After some cheapies to fill out my collection. Absolutely anything considered unless it's in the picture. Also have the following, which are not pictured: Railfan Shadows of the Damned Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box Socom Confrontation Call of Juarez Bound in Blood Prices with shipping to the...
  18. Superfamifreak

AV Famicom with Everdrive N8 SOLD

SOLD
  19. Superfamifreak

Ganbare Goemon 1 & 2 GBA first print

Decided to sell this as I never play it. Boxed and complete in 9-9.5/10 condition. Hard to find in this condition, especially the first print. Looking for $80 plus your choice of shipping from the UK. PPG ONLY!
  20. Superfamifreak

WTB/FT: A few Japanese PS2 games

Got a few titles I want to buy and a few I want rid of. Shipping with be charged at cost from the UK. All boxed with manual unless stated. For sale/trade: Ratchet & Clank £5 Minna no Tennis £4 Jissen Pachislot Hishouhou! Kemono Oh £2 Winning Eleven 8 £3 Winning Eleven 10 no manual £4 Simple...