Search results

1. G

Does anyone offers chip burning service?

I have a pair of PROGBK1/CHA256 board sets that I just discovered I had in storage. I want to make them into Ironclad and CSII carts. Could you recommend someone who does chip burning services? Thanks
  2. G

Controller connectors for MVS no soldering

Hi, Does anyone knows if there is a product out there that incorporates two controller connectors on a pcb board to be connected into the JAMMA edge of the MV1C? I wanted to use this for my Lions plates kit. Thanks
  3. G

WTB Kraut Buster MVS and neosave masta any version

Hi, In case you are bored of it or want to move on to something else, I am looking in buying a kraut buster mvs copy. Also looking on acquiring a neosave masta, any version. PM me if if you have the goods. Thanks
  4. G

Recuerdos de Neo Geo...。Compartan sus an馗dotas!

Hola a todos, Estuve ausente un tiempo dell foro pero luego de muchos eventos en mi vida (para bien=)) estoy de vuelta y pues esta inquietud de la neo geo ha regresado. El punto es que ?timamente he retomado el gusanillo de ?te pasatiempo con mi hermano y empezamos a recordar cuando est?amos...
  5. G

WTB 120-1 multi cart

If somebody has one for sale, please send a PM
  6. G

Hori neo sanwa stick and MC Cthulhu

For your consideration: SFII' with Capcom Turbo hyper fighting chips. Board works and all. Will include the original champion edition chips. $OLD SFII. B board works well. I can include the A base board (non working) $OLD Gamebox DOS Aldine 2011. PC base arcade multisystem with 370 plus games...
  7. G

SOLD Turbo Grafx 16 Devil's crush, Alien Crush, SFII ....Turbo express with screen mod

SOLD For sale is a package of 3 Turbo Grafx 16 games: Devil's Crush, Alien Crush. SFIICE (PCengine) The games are complete with slight use on them. I am looking to get $63 shipped for the bundle. I might be able to split it, so LMK. Will ship within the US or Canada (shipping might be a little...
  8. G

FS: AES classic games

System was sold Three games available: The games I include are as follow: samurai shodown 3 (w/hit detection mod)sold! ninja combat $50 fatal fury special Sold! USPS shipping set at 12 USD Within the US. Please PM me if you have questions or require more pics. Thanks
  9. G

FS: Neo Geo AES pink bag, great condition!

I have this Bag in excellent shape. Asking $280 shipped. US ONLY PM if interested. Thanks.
  10. G

FS: Vectrex system, PCE DUO-R sold and extras

For sale is a Vectrex system with manuals and two games. Has some scuffs and marks on the shell, otherwise it works and plays well. I am including Scramble (complete) and Fortress of Narzord (everything except manual). It also includes a leatherette cover with "Vectrex" embroidered. I am...
  11. G

Gunlord level select?

Did somebody ever discovered how to do the level select? I remember NG Dev mentioned something some time ago about being a hidden option.
  12. G

SOLD: ATARI 2600 w/S-video and HALO 2600 plus 20plus games. SD2SNES Flash cart,

HI, for sale is an Atari 2600 modded with a S-Video and AV RCA. I think is the longhorn engineer video mod and looks great. Includes two joysticks and two paddles, two AC adaptors and AV cables. Also around 26 games: Chopper command, Crackpots, Fishing Derby, Robot Tank, Kaboom, Freeway...
  13. G

FS: ATOMISWAVE w/ FIST OF THE NORTH STAR SOLD

Atomiswave in very nice condition. comes with a expansion cart and a Hokuto no ken non-legit cart. Works great. SOLD
  14. G

FS: NGPC with flashmasta/linkmasta. ULTIMATE 11 W/SHOCKBOX & ART

Selling a bundle of NGPC in great shape. It includes: NGPC Flashmasta, linkmasta snk vs Capcom match of the millennium carry bag Gameboy screen for doing front-light mod Everything in working condition. Includes batteries. $SOLD. Also have an Ultimate 11 MVS cart with red shockbox. The cart...
  15. G

WTB SUPERGRAFX system

PM if you have one for sale, I don't need the box. thanks.
  16. G

FS:Turbo Express, GBA(Double Dragon, Ghouls n Ghosts, River City Ransom), SF2 joystick

Turbo express. Overall nice condition. Everything looks and sounds good. Im including a region mod chip that I never installed and a Jp gamecard. $145 shipped. PD coryoon! not included. SNES Everdrive. This has the DSP-1 chip installed. Also includes a shell (needs cleaning)and snap case...
  17. G

Memory card question

Hi, I have a question: Is there a way to have different saves of the same game using one official memory card or Save Masta? Maybe this question is an old one, but I just know it only has 1 save per game. My unibios is 3.0 btw.
  18. G

WTB AES rev 3-5 working board only or with shells.

shoot me a pm if you have one, I don't need controllers or cables. I am not picky with outside condition of shells, I just need the unit to work. Must be 3-5 revision.
  19. G

FS: Magic Sword, Street Fighter 2, Pit Figther, SF2 15th anniversary joystick

Up for sale some JAMMA boards: Magic Sword heroic fantasy....$85 Steet Fighter 2... $75 Pit Fighter....$40 SF2 15th anniversary joystick....$100. This is in very nice condition, it includes de original box and instructions. Also, a nice set of happ buttons & microswitches to substitute the...
  20. G

FS: All sold

Hi, I have some things for sale : Old style AES controller. Super clean, this is the last one of 5 I had. Customers were pleased. MV1B. In working condition. shell has scratches. 120 in one multicart. SOLD US ONLY PM if interested.