Search results

1. Specineff

Sonic Wings font?

Hi, everyone. I'm trying to find the Sonic Wings font used on the cover of the game, (not the in-game font) for a banner. It looks kind of similar (to me) to the font used in the Sonic The Hedgehog series, though it's not the same, of course. Can someone point me in the right direction...
  2. Specineff

IC: Sega Genesis HD graphics edition

I have found a 1st-gen Model 1 Sega Genesis unit in really good condition. I was going to region-mod it, but first thought I'd check in case someone wants it in intact condition. It's been tested and all cylinders fire. Comes with a 6-button pad, and AV cable. Only cosmetic defects. Supposedly...
  3. Specineff

Finding a case for consolized MV1-F

Hi. Got my hands on an MV1 F, going to follow the tutorial on Jamma Nation X, but my concern is about finding a case that is not too fancy/expensive, to keep the system from collecting dust. In addition, the PCB seems to be caked with some dirt here and there, so what can I use to clean it...
  4. Specineff

Wanted 2-slot MVS

I've seen them go around the forum for 80 shipped, so I'm willing to pay up to 90 with the shipping to Arizona. Of course, it must be working and without glitches, but this is negotiable. Can pay through Paypal, have two successful trades here. Thanks.
  5. Specineff

Specineff's thread of miscellaneous neat crap

I will be updating this thread periodically as I take more pics of everything I have for sale. All this was entrusted to me by a dear friend who moved to Japan on a short notice. If you have questions, ask. I have positive feedback on ebay for many years under Auricomresearch. Payment will be...
  6. Specineff

Good feedback for DavidG

Just what it says. A smooth, straightforward transaction. Thanks for the MVS>AES converter.