Search results

1. Capitalistix

LF: Experienced Modder for NES

Weird question but I have a need for a modder to do a NES Playchoice 10 PPU RGB mod. These fell out of favor and I'm having trouble finding someone with the knowledge or were withal to take up this task. I have the RGB PPU and an NES Toploader. Most mods id seen done were always done on the...
  2. Capitalistix

LF: Neo CD SD Loader install service

Unsure if I should post this in the marketplace thread or tech support, but Im looking for anyone who offers their service who is capable of installing the furrtek SD loader into a Top Loading Neo CD system. If you offer this service or are capable of it please reach out to me! thanks - Jet
  3. Capitalistix

Visteon Dockable System

Anyone ever use one of these? How is it? While I like the flex of weird consoles, I ask this because I have a very specific use case where this thing could actually really benefit me if it's a good system and playing GBA on it is a good experience. -I have a large GB/GBA collection -id like to...
  4. Capitalistix

LF: CIB CDZ

Title says it all, looking for one of these guys CIB. Also looking for an SD loader so if you have one already installed or have the CDZ kit please lmk! Thank you!
  5. Capitalistix

LF: GBA Games CIB + Gameboy Micro + SNK KOF PS4 games

LF some GBA games CIB. Honestly open to trying out some new stuff too, so let me know if you have any collections, but off the top of my head I'm currently looking for these in particular; SF2 Turbo Revival Castlevania Aria Of Sorrow Mario Kart Super Circuit Metroid Fusion Final fantasy IV...
  6. Capitalistix

LF: KOF GBA games| KOF PS4 Games

Looking for any and all GBA KOFs, CIB only please. Thank you! Also looking for KOF 2k2 UM for PS4 and KOF 97 GM for PS4 as well!
  7. Capitalistix

WTB: Space Runaway Ideon Blu Ray

I know it's a long shot on here but I figure there's some peeps on here who like critically acclaimed OOP mecha anime so! My GF really wants to see this show but it's unobtanium and whenever she does find it it's our of her price range. I'd like to get it for her birthday that's coming up. I'm...
  8. Capitalistix

FS: Jasens Customs CPS3 Metal Enclosure Brand New

$199 Shipped conus. JC Metal CPS3 Enclosure, completely unused. I ended up getting another from a friend so I no longer need my original. As I understand this was from the final run and there will be no more made. This really is the definitive CPS3 case IMO. price adjusted!
  9. Capitalistix

FS: Neo Bean Stick Boxes

Overall in good condition, one is better than the other but the worse one really isn't bad at all. Used to have Beans for these and I got rid of them. Just asking $10 plus shipping or 15 for both!
  10. Capitalistix

LF: Coleco Super Game Module Games | Atari 5200 games

Anyone have any Coleco SGM games like Mecha 8? Also looking for some of the less common 5200 games such as 007, just lmk what you have. Thanks!
  11. Capitalistix

FS: PS3 SS CIB | XBONE Forza Limited Edition

1541- Free to a good home! Just pay shipping! Haven't fired it up in a year or so, but it worked fine for me over the years. - PENDING Gravis Gamepad Pro- $20 shipped CONUS Xbox One Forza Edition Console $125 shipped conus. Lightly used, a few marks here and there, comes with controller and...
  12. Capitalistix

WTB/WTTF: Metal Slug 4/5, FF3 SVC JAP AES

After doing some horsetrading and reorganizing I am now looking for the English versions more so than Japanese MS 4,5 FF3 SVC Chaos SS2 SSVS KOF 96, 97, 02 There are others Im interested in too, but these are my top priority. If youre looking to sell, and have some other AES titles just lmk! I...
  13. Capitalistix

LF: A Few OG Xbox games

Specifically Fatal Frame 1, and 2 and Panzer Dragoon. If youve got these and would like to sell Id be super happy! Looking to show my gf how cool the original Xbox is over Thanksgiving. We love horror games, lol. Thanks!
  14. Capitalistix

LF: Metal Slug 6 PS2

Does anyone have one of these they could part with?
  15. Capitalistix

WTB: English Neo CD Games

If you have any complete Neo CD English games, please let me know!
  16. Capitalistix

WTB: Some US Saturn games

On the hunt for a complete US Sat collection, but Im still in need of a few rarities I cant seem to find locally so I figured Id reach out on here. Im specifically looking for complete copies. Games Im specifically looking for; Resident Evil Night Warriors DS Revenge Powerslave Street Fighter...
  17. Capitalistix

WTB: Panasonic Q

I know its a long shot but if anyone has one in good condition they wouldnt mind parting with please lmk!
  18. Capitalistix

LF: US TurboGrafx16 Super System Card

If you have one of these and are willing to part with it, please lmk! EDIT: Found!
  19. Capitalistix

Naomi 2 Wont Display after reboot?

I finally got my Naomi 2 all up and running in my NNC cab, sort of. Tested Virtua Fighter 4 on cart and that works just fine. When I hook up my GD ROM with CvS2, the Naomi starts up, loads the game data, then says its about to reboot, which is evidently normal and should begin the game after a...
  20. Capitalistix

MVS 2 Slot to 6 Slot cab upgrade PSU questions

I've got an MVS-2-Mini that Id like to upgrade to a 6 slot. Ive got a dead 6 slot Ive been test fitting and physically it seems to fit. My question is PSU related. Ive read where 6 slots require either a specific or certain PSU specs that most 2 and 4 slots dont meet. I need to replace my PSU in...