Search results

1. MrRoboto19XX

WTB: Early Neo Games MVS/AES

Hey guys, I'm looking to pick up some early Neo releases for a project I'm working on. I'm trying to finish up the first year of releases, and I'm currently missing the following: Mahjong Kyoretsuden Top Players Golf Ninja Combat Riding Hero Minnasano Okagesamadesu Cyber-Lip Puzzled League...
  2. MrRoboto19XX

Magfest 12

Are there any members going to MAGfest next week in DC? I saw a few people had attended a couple years ago and thought I'd check. They usually have a decent arcade setup as well as a few good vendors. There's usually music and all that as well, but I like it for the general party atmosphere...
  3. MrRoboto19XX

WTB King of the Monsters AES US vers.

Hey all, Just looking to pick up the first KotM for AES. I'm specifically looking for the US version if possible. A manual would be nice, but isn't 100% necessary. Thanks!
  4. MrRoboto19XX

Looking to start up my AES collection

Hey guys, I recently picked up an AES, and am looking for some more games for it. I'm looking mainly for easy to find/cheap early releases to get an initial feel for the system. As I'm a gamer first and collector second, I don't mind if the manuals are there, or if the boxes are pristine, I'd...
  5. MrRoboto19XX

Finally took the plunge

Hey everybody, I've been a fan of SNK and Neo Geo for most of my gaming life, and have for years loved my NGPC, as well as the various ports I picked up for the Saturn and DC back in their heyday. Anyway, I had always wanted an AES, and just recently purchased one along with some common games...