Search results

1. munchiaz

ZDTF's What's it worth thread.

Thanks for the info everyone
  2. munchiaz

Thanks for all the info. I haven't decided yet if I want to part ways with. Considering buying a steam deck so wanted to free up some funds for it. What is Legend btw?
  3. munchiaz

My apologies. Its the blue cart +mobo. Here are some pics
  4. munchiaz

Price check on a few PCBs PGM 2 Dodonpachi Daioujou (blue). I bought this from mjmjr25 back in 2015 for $200+ Cadash Any info is appreciated
  5. munchiaz

The All New "What's it Worth" Thread for the Everything else forum...

Disregard. I forgot there was a PCB sale thread Price check on a few PCBs PGM 2 Dodonpachi Daioujou (blue). I bought this from mjmjr25 back in 2015 for $200+ Cadash Any info is appreciated
  6. munchiaz

Demon's Souls remake

Demon's souls started the whole "soulslike" subgenre and is considered by many (myself included) to be one of the best souls titles. The remake for PS5 is less than a month away. Wanted to create a thread that discusses all things Demon's souls, be it the remake or the original. Its been a...
  7. munchiaz

WTB: SNES MINI

Looking to purchase a SNES MINI for my Mom as a Xmas gift. Let me know if you have one for sale please
  8. munchiaz

Souls-likes

Kind of looks like it could be a estus flask? Edit: NVM, I'm playing through Demon's souls now on ps3 (probably been about 5+years since last playthrough) and this "lamp" is in the original as well.
  9. munchiaz

Best 1440p Monitors for gaming

I'm currently in the market for a 1440p Monitor. Mainly to take advantage of the PS5 when it drops. Prices seem to be falling on these things, so it may be a good time to get one. Just not sure on which one to get. input lag being the most important thing to me, that's what I mainly look for...
  10. munchiaz

Discontinued items you wish were still available

this is the only Hostess product you need
  11. munchiaz

What was your first "smartphone"?

Mine was the Motorola Droid. I remember wanting a smartphone with a keypad.
  12. munchiaz

Discontinued items you wish were still available

I"ve recently been trying to find these taco ball branded chips called reaper ranch chips. I emailed taco bell about them and looks like they were discontinued. Its a bummer when this happens, I thought it would be a neat thread topic though. So what are some things you wish were still on the...
  13. munchiaz

Best Tacos?

Best taco
  14. munchiaz

One and done video game composers

So while at work today, I got the star fox (SNES) song space armada stuck in my head, so of course i looked it up to listen to. decided to look up the composer and was shocked to read that he only really composed for one game. Hajime Hirasawa http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/Hajime_Hirasawa IMO...
  15. munchiaz

cosigned for my mom.....biggest mistake

I'm writing this because my stress levels are through the roof right now. So about 4 years ago my mother needed a car, and she wasn't able to get one with her credit alone. Me being the foolish, caring son I am, I cosigned for her, and its been nothing but a roller coaster ever since. Of course...
  16. munchiaz

WTB: Nintendo DS lite

Looking to get a DS lite for my sister-in-law's boyfriend. Hes a castlevania SOTN fan, and wasn't aware of the GBA and DS castlevania games. This is going to be a Christmas gift, so I'm looking for one in good condition. Please let me know if you can help
  17. munchiaz

Post Your Recent Purchases!

all shooting related stuff this time around
  18. munchiaz

ShmupArch. 1 frame emulation for shooters

So i set this up a few weeks ago, and its pretty great. Figured I'd share for fans of shooters http://electricunderground.io/what-is-shumparch-why-does-it-matter/
  19. munchiaz

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Helped a friend sell some games so they gifted me azure dreams, and sold me TOD2