Search results

1. T

Happy Birthday BeefJerky

Happy Beefday BeefJerky!
  2. T

HHAAAPPPYY__BBIIRRTHHDDAAYYYY VVVV__PPPEEE!!!!!!

Happy Birthday man of many fans!
  3. T

Happy Birthday ballzdeepx!

:mr_t:
  4. T

Analogue Interactive Eat Your Heart Out - RKAIDR

http://www.lovehulten.com/store/p3/R-KAID-R.html What if I told you you could pay 2,499 Euros for a wooden Ben Heck-style MAME portable? I would tell you the future is NOW!! And how about a Woodie controller to go with that? LOL :lol:
  5. T

Ho ho Holy Shit it's Christmas!

For Christmas Eve I've got time I'm spending with my uncle and my dad's family and Christmas Day it's my mom's side at my parent's place. The former should be interesting as I've never been there before because my uncle used to live nearby my parents before he separated from his wife. The latter...
  6. T

4-Slot Cross Hatch All of a Sudden

Yeah I just checked and it's as I feared. The corrosion must have happened a long time ago because the battery itself doesn't look like it has created any acid for a while. There are several traces that are disconnected now that time has worked its way through the solder mask.
  7. T

4-Slot Cross Hatch All of a Sudden

Hey so I've had my 4-slot work perfectly fine for the longest time, sometimes I wouldn't play it for a week or more, but I would power it on and game on it all the same with no issue. Today I fire it up for some bday gaming and it immediately goes to a crosshatch. I tried removing all the games...
  8. T

Happy Birthday trenog

Hail to the King baby.
  9. T

Horrible MAMEcabs

Hey dudes, we can ALL play on this cabinet
  10. T

JAMMAfying another console, having video issues - This time, the JAMMA SNES!

Did you look at that amp I posted to chat earlier? Except that the large resistors are supposed to be 5.1M
  11. T

Quality MAMEcabs

This is the part where I call bullshit on your entire argument. Simple color schemes? Enough room? Aren't eyesores? I think you've forgotten what a 4-player cab looks like And then Captain Commando? That's just a Blig Blue and they're only a bit better. Definitely not a Captain Commando...
  12. T

Horrible MAMEcabs

With this cab you can finally pretend to play pinball!
  13. T

Quality MAMEcabs

The one and only place where workmanship has actually made a MAME experience not something to vomit or kill over. Note: A hundred million points to the dude that somehow finds an XArcade MAME stick in a cabinet that DOESN'T cause the cabinet to instantly turn shit. Reasons for the...
  14. T

Horrible MAMEcabs

Speaking of...
  15. T

Need help understanding monitor mount in Big Red Version 3

The Big Red v3 and all other Big Reds presumably have an inner wooden square that they mount to. On the two 25" monitors I've worked with there were three screw holes on the top frame and the bottom frame. I would lift and slowly slide the monitor across the bottom of the monitor space until I...
  16. T

One Man's Insanity - Naomi Universal Restoration Thread

Restoration Journal [09/18/2013] to [09/26/2013] So time continued to pass and my opportunity to work on the cab was thin so I did what I could over the next few days. I took a wire brush and some 600/800grit sandpaper to the IO Tray and PSU/Sound Tray to brighten and clean up their finishes...
  17. T

Restoration Journal [09/13/2013] to [09/18/2013] At the time of being nearly complete with the sanding of the metal parts to my cab I ended up running into a situation where I couldn't use my garage for some time due to it being used for other things I had brought the cab parts down to the...
  18. T

As an additional mention. It was around the time of my fevered research and cleaning that I came to look for missing components to my arcade cabinet. Namely, the JVS IO harness, the JVS IO, the control panel for the Test/Service buttons, the Naomi Amp, the Naomi Amp transformer, the locks, and...
  19. T

Restoration Journal [08/28/2013] to [09/13/2013] It was time...It was my time...And now the insanity would begin. The first thing I would need to do is preserve the stickerwork that I held most valuable (the Sega serial stickers) so I took pictures of those and removed them carefully. I...
  20. T

Restoration Journal [08/13/2013] to [08/22/2013] The first step in what I plan to do with the cab is to clean it. For that I make use of a variety of cleaning techniques. I firstly take the offending parts and rip off as much of the paper and sticker bits that show either mold or wear on them...