Search results

1. B

FS: MVS Carts - Blazing Star, Shock Troopers 1+2, PI2, Ninja Masters, FF, SS1+3 & others

FS: MVS Carts - Blazing Star, Shock Troopers 1+2, PI2, Ninja Masters, FF, SS1+3 & others Have got a few of my MVS cartridges for sale as trying to free up a bit of cash, all are genuine with original boards in good condition: Shock Troopers 1 - Sold Shock Troopers 2 - £40 Prehistoric Isle 2...
  2. B

Wanted: Windjammers MVS

Really regret selling my old copy of Windjammers when I needed to raise some funds am now after replacing it, so if anyone has a copy with a nice label they're willing to part with for sensible money please give me a shout. Thanks
  3. B

2x Arcade Sticks (Kidney controller)

2x Kidney controller arcade sticks, both in very good condition. (please note the CD controller in the picture is not for sale). £20 each or both for £35 + postage: £5 UK / PM me for elsewhere am happy to post worldwide.
  4. B

MVS 161 Multicart

Neo Geo MVS 161 in 1 Multicart. Instruction sticker included. Unused, didn't realise had these stored away in my cupboard and have several copies. £60 posted UK, am happy to post worldwide postage costs will be - Europe: +£10.15, USA: +£15.30
  5. B

WTB: Jap Dreamcast & games

Am after a Japanese (NTSC) Sega Dreamcast must be boxed and in good condition. Also on the look out for any Jap Dreamcast games. Had a huge collection previously but sold the lot when I needed to raise some money, so am trying to regain my former collection. PM me if you have anything that...
  6. B

Wanted: MVS 1 slot with unibios

Am after a MVS one slot motherboard with a unibios chip already fitted on it. PM me if you have one you're willing to part with and see if we can work out a deal. Thanks
  7. B

Money Puzzle Exchanger - so addictive!

Played Money Puzzle Exchanger for the first time today - its so addictive I love it already! What a great little game. Who else is a fan of this game?
  8. B

Altering difficulty level on Cab

How can I alter the difficulty level when playing games on my cab, as at present any fighting games I run must be set to high difficulty settings meaning that you just take a hammering! Got these buttons: Tried pressing service but just adds credits. It's just a standard MVS motherboard (no...
  9. B

Neo Geo MVS 161 Multicart

Neo Geo MVS 161 in 1 Multicart. Instruction sticker included. £60 plus £5 postage (UK), am happy to post worldwide PM me for cost.
  10. B

Neo Geo controllers: 2x Kidney arcade sticks, 1x CD pad

2x Neo Geo kidney shape arcade sticks, both in very good condition, fully working. £25 each or the pair for £45, plus postage £5 UK. 1x Neo Geo CD pad, good condition, small repair with electrical tape on the connection lead (see photo), fully working. Sold Am happy to post worldwide...
  11. B

MVS Carts (with shock boxes): Prehistoric Isle 2 & Kizuna Super Tag Battle

Neo Geo MVS games, genuine SNK cartridges: Preshitoric Isle 2, original label (hologram) & stickers, with AES old style box and artwork, Sold Kizuna Super Tag Battle, reproduction label, with shock box and artwork, £80 Postage to UK £5, am happy to ship worldwide please ask me for cost.
  12. B

Brought used AI CMVS (off another forums member) – damaged, help!

Am one very upset chap at the moment – brought a second hand 6 month old AI CMVS and two arcade sticks from a forum member (off another Neo Geo forum - not this one), paid the asking price straight away and confirmed the sale. Firstly it took the seller over two weeks to send the system, very...
  13. B

Size of AES artwork inserts?

Can someone tell me what the dimensions are for the AES artwork inserts - both old style box and the newer snap lock cases please? Have been asked to print a couple of inserts for someone and they want them resizing to fit AES boxes, I sold all my old AES games a while back so don't have any to...
  14. B

Uploading signature to profile

Have just wasted the last half an hour or so trying the upload a signature to my profile, I copied the banner I wanted 'candy club' from another members signature and first of all tried to upload that and it comes back saying the file is too large in pixel size, next I tried uploading to...
  15. B

Check out me new Candy Cab!

Well last week was an awesome week – brought my first cab! Am now the proud owner of a Neo Geo Candy Cab ‘Super Neo 29’. Been after a nice cab for quite some time now (something I’ve always wanted), thankfully a good friend of mine found this almost as soon as it was advertised couldn’t...
  16. B

WTB: Sam Showdown 1 MVS cart

Am after a copy of Sam Showdown 1 on MVS does anyone have a loose cart they can hook me up with - English or Jap doesn't matter? Ideally in UK so easy to post. Can pay straight away by PayPal. Cheers.
  17. B

16x MVS games with shock boxes - good titles

MVS games all original SNK carts, boxed (some in big bear shock boxes others in AES boxes – refer to photo’s) and in good condition. Am happy to post worldwide, please ask me for shipping cost. All games in UK. Wind Jammers Sold Pulstar Sold Metal Slug Sold Rage of the Dragons Sold Garou...
  18. B

MVS carts with blanked out serials numbers - why?

How come some MVS carts have had their serial numbers either blanked out or stratched off the original label? Just wondering as there must have been some reason behind someone / the arcade defacing the cart label when selling them on.
  19. B

Completing Metal Slug in Arcade

How many people have completed any of the Metal Slug games in an Arcade? I remember playing it as a kid but only ever had a few credits so never got anywhere near completing it, imagine some people must have pumped some credits in and seen the end credits. Was playing 2 player with my buddy...
  20. B

Info on Atomiswave cab (on eBay)?

This has come up on eBay and would like to know about more about it...