Search results

1. jonnyturbo

AES no sound with MagicKey v2

Hi, I've got a MagicKey 2 and don't get any sound through my AES. It plays normal games fine and very rarely plays sound with the MVS converter. I'm using an official psu and scart cable with audio jack. The psu is 5v and 3a, the console is Propow2 Has anyone else had this problem I couldn't...
  2. jonnyturbo

Neo Geo AES console and a couple of games (UK)

Jap Console, PSU and scart. Kidney bean Neo Geo CD stick. 2 x game (just carts) Fire Suplex and King of Monsters 2 The 2 carts are definitely "gamer" copies, Fire Suplex has a 3 Count Bout Neomini. The AES' Neo Geo paint has rubbed off a bit and it's scratched, but no cracks or anything...
  3. jonnyturbo

MVS carts for sale in the UK.

A few bit's I'm parting with. Any additional pics can be supplied on request, all are legit carts no booties here, all tested and fully working. UK postage included. EU add 10gbp shipping. PP gift or buyer pays fees. Thanks. Sam Sho 3 £30 Last Resort (v. poor label) with shockbox and insert...
  4. jonnyturbo

Corrupt graphics on an AES cart

Hi, recently got a Magician Lord cart and the graphics are corrupt. It has thick vertical lines of filthy corruption, some of the sprites and writing is ok, it's the backgrounds that suffer most. I've cleaned the contacts to no avail. Is there anything else I can do? Cheers. I can post a pic if...
  5. jonnyturbo

UK only. AES console WTD.

Hi, prob a long shot. Looking for a cheap AES with a few games maybe. PM me if you have anything. Cheers. EDIT Just looking for games now doesn't hve to be UK, but preferred. Games looking for Aes Nam 1975 King of Monsters 1 or 2 Kof 98
  6. jonnyturbo

Garou MOTW MVS *UK*

Hi have a Garou MOTW MVS green Jap cart for sale. Tested and working, might be a bit picky about early mobos. Comes in a slightly beat up shock box. £65 posted UK Thanks.
  7. jonnyturbo

MVS Carts incl. Waku Waku 7 *UK*

Mvs Waku Waku 7 £50 Sam Shodown 3 £15 KoF 99 (no label on cart but has a shockbox insert*no shock box) £15 Kof 2000 £17 KoF 98 £23 Or take all the above games for £100 posted. UK/Europe sales preferred. UK postage is included anywhere else at cost. Thanks Pic here Better pics on request.
  8. jonnyturbo

MVS and extras.

Mvs Mutation Nation £30 SOLD KoF 99 no label with shockbox insert £15 Kof 2000 £20 Blazing Star £60 SOLD Metal Slug + mini and arts £35 ON HOLD Metal Slug 3 £50 SOLD Burning Fight £25 SOLD Pulstar + blank shock £80 SOLD Kabuki Klash £20 SOLD Sengoku £25 ON HOLD Metal Slug 4* kit £60...
  9. jonnyturbo

WTB/WTT Matrimelee MVS (UK only for trade)

Like in the title. I have a few MVS to trade like Mutation Nation, Burning Fight, KOF99, Kabuki Klash Will only trade in the UK, but I'll buy from anywhere. PM me up!
  10. jonnyturbo

WTB: Ninja Cop/ Ninja Five -o GBA

As in title, would prefer Ninja Cop but not fussy. PM me if you have it and price looking for. Any condition considered. If in the UK can offer trade, MVS, CPS2, console stuff. Had this as a kid and sold it boxed and mint for £15 (what a dick head!) Looking to get it back! Also any info where...
  11. jonnyturbo

CMVS, MAS stick and games + MVS motherboards **UK**

Hi all, have a few things to sell, heavily UK preferred. Haven't sold on here before so my eBay ID is ultramanbearpig also sold over on Jamma+ same user name :) ***First I have a consolized MVS, MAS arcade stick (happ stick swapped with a seimitsu bubble ball top) and 3 games Fatal Fury, Art...
  12. jonnyturbo

Fixing Waku Waku 7 (possible rom replacement)

Hi, got this board and it doesn't want to work. Won't register in MVS (cross hatch screen) It's had some bad repair work on the graphics board (?) http://mvs-scans.com/index.php/Waku_Waku_7 Board 1 chip set on the right, top chip. I think this is the rom chip, doesn't seem to be any breaks in...
  13. jonnyturbo

MV 2F input problems

Hi, have a problem with my MV 2F, one I think I've blown the amp putting it in a Jamma cab. But the main problem is it won't register when I input right on the joystick. Not a problem with my MV 4F or Jamma pcbs in my cab. Any help?
  14. jonnyturbo

6 Slot board unknown mod woes, With pics.

Got a six slot board for v.cheap, the grill is quite grim but I thought the electronics would be fine. The seller said that it had the battery taken out so it didn't leak (smart move). So I get it, fire it up via supergun (vogatek MVS compatible) the red light for the supergun lights and then...
  15. jonnyturbo

Garou MOTW and the Strange behavior in my 2 slot MVS!!

Got Garou pretty cheap and apparently not working. It does work but depending on which slot it is in and which game is with it. Varied results include *Garou working and then when I change to the other game it rebooting to neo intro *The neo intro crashing *both games working but only in arcade...
  16. jonnyturbo

Sony PVM 20M2MDE Hook up cables...

Getting a Sony PVM, want the best possible display and heard v.good things about these monitors. Anybody have one so they can give me the heads up on which cables to buy for the best hook up. I'm in the UK so everything will be originally RGB scart. Thanks.
  17. jonnyturbo

MVS CRT TV distortion problem

Hi all, got a vogatek mark 4 and bang and oulfsen crt tv, gettin a bit o picture distortion around the top, anyone got any ideas on a possible fix. Vogatek running on atx psu, connection to tv is scart. It also seems a little grainy in the flesh, not so noticeable in the pics also MVS 2...
  18. jonnyturbo

Need help wiring a seimitsu stick in a mas controller

Have a mas stick but am in the process of replacing the happ joystick with a seimitsu one but I'm having trouble wiring it. (happ stick no good for kof 2000) The yellow and black wire when in contact with any of the other coloured wires triggers the input i.e yellow and black wire to orange...
  19. jonnyturbo

CMVS controller. Which is the best/cheapest option? (Arcade authentic)

I'm looking for the best option without spending mega money. I have the stock Neo stick but want to upgrade to an authentic arcade stick. Was thinking the analogue CMVS stick ($300 shipped to the UK!!!) There is a custom stick on eBay with Happ components for £160 shipped but that's a lot as...
  20. jonnyturbo

MVS 2 slot + Supergun problems!! No video.

Hi, just got an MVS 2 slot and vogatek mark 4. Hooked everything up (scart and PC PSU 250w) put in cart, plug in and just get a white flashing on my LCD TV. Any ideas? I took out the BIOs and gave it a blow out with some compressed air and tried a few variables like no cart different scart, and...