Search results

1. coreykun667

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Picked this up on Monday for $250. Pics taken by the previous owner before I came and got it.
  2. coreykun667

Need Alternative for Marquee Locks

I'm glad I saved part of the packaging. I'll test them out tomorrow and see how if they're the right thickness. The square part for the hook arm fits perfectly though. Just be careful when you remove the screw though, because the entire core of the lock can drop out.
  3. coreykun667

Shows That Transitioned Terribly After the Original Creator Left

Very few shows have smooth transitions when the original creator or writer leaves, whether it's live-action or animated. For starters, I'm going to go with Dexter's Laboratory after Genndy Tartakovsky left. The first two seasons and the Ego Trip movie were great and had lively animation. After...
  4. coreykun667

Got the final KOF I needed for the MVS set. Thanks a bunch, Wyo! :D
  5. coreykun667

CRT Fetish Thread

Got a Toshiba CF36H40 that I plan to get RGB modded by a guy I know soon. Haven't tested the TV yet, but I assume it works. Gonna be a bitch lifting it into my GMC though.. Has s-video and two composite inputs, as well as AV out so I can hook it up to my stereo. Also got the Scart socket...
  6. coreykun667

Got some MVS carts and other goodies from Salvio today, as well as a button wrench from Paradise Arcade. Now I just need to get KOF 94 and I have the complete MVS KOF set!
  7. coreykun667

Need Alternative for Marquee Locks

I ordered replacement locks for my 4 Slot V3 cab, and the coin door locks worked all fine and nice, but I ran into trouble with the marquee locks. Now, on the other models it's just a standard cam, but on the V3 it has the kind where it's a hook that goes around a screw. When I got the new...
  8. coreykun667

Got a package from Salvio today with MVS carts and some goodies like a SNES game and some shockbox inserts as well! :D
  9. coreykun667

Picked up the Die Hard cab that Acblunden was selling on here. Looks like a good project for me. Might keep it as Die Hard, I might convert it to a Skycurser cab. Couple of my friends were helping me and wanted to take a goofy picture when we got it unloaded lol.
  10. coreykun667

Rise of the Neo Geo Demo Scene

Now that the NeoSD carts are around, I'm willing to bet that we'll see a significant rise in the amount of Neo Geo demos and homebrew. I haven't noticed much of a demo/homebrew scene in the past on mostly the Neo Geo CD, but now I'm beginning to see more of it on actual cart-based NG hardware...
  11. coreykun667

Needing Recommendation on Parts

So the previous owners of the Big Red cab I own soldered the connections of some of the sticks and buttons. Is it okay to just nip off the wire, strip it, and put on a new disconnect? Also which gauge of disconnects should I use? Also looking for a good way to mark wires to know which one goes...
  12. coreykun667

Picked up a huge box from the post office today on my way to work. Been making payments towards it for quite a while, but finally got it done and scored a big haul of goodies!
  13. coreykun667

Dreamcast KOF VGA Compatibilty

I know 2000-2002 on the Dreamcast are VGA compatible, but King of Fighters 99 Dream Match and 99 Evolution seem to still be up in the air. Anyone know if someone's found a way to get around it, or do I just have to deal with it?
  14. coreykun667

Feedback for TerryMathews

Got KOF95 and Samsho2 on Thursday. Came packed nicely for a great price. Thank you! :D
  15. coreykun667

Recent purchases over the past couple months. Picked up a Laserdisc player and some discs, as well as some games. Thanks to TerryMatthews for KOF95 and SamSho2!
  16. coreykun667

What arcade stick do you own?

Here's my humble collection of sticks: Two Saturn Sticks, a Dreamcast stick, an Ascii PS1 stick, and a Mayflash PC/PS2/PS3 stick. I have to say that last one is hot garbage. I eventually plan on gutting it.
  17. coreykun667

Another big thanks to RAZ_HOE for KoF 97 and SamSho3! Definitely was needing these in my collection. Can't wait to get em in my cab once it's fixed up fully.
  18. coreykun667

Coreykun667's 4 Slot Restoration

It's been quite some time since I picked up my cabinet back in January 2014. It's been in storage for about a year now since I was kinda floating from place to place, but tomorrow this baby's coming out of storage. Gonna haul it up to Sonora to get it taken care of by a guy I've known for a...
  19. coreykun667

Got Metal Slug X and Metal Slug 3 from RAZ_HOE! and did a trade with Salvio007 and got the Japanese KOF 96 with some goodies thrown in!
  20. coreykun667

Feedback for RAZ_HOE!

Bought MVS carts of Metal Slug X and Metal Slug 3 from him. Everything came packed nicely! Definitely someone I'd buy from again! :glee: