Search results

1. C

WTB: Hyper 64 games

I am looking for the following hyper 64 games. They don’t have to be full kits loose carts are fine. Samurai Shodown 64: Warriors Rage Buriki One Fatal Fury: Wild Ambition PM me if you have any of them. Thanks
  2. C

FS Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Saturn, N64, and SNES games

Up for sale I have the following games. All prices do not include shipping. Shipping will be $5. Shipping to the lower 48 only. Dreamcast Vampire Chronicles for Matching Service (w/o spine card) $35 The Last Blade 2 $40 *SOLD* Sword of the Beserk $35 *SOLD* The King of Fighters Dream Match 99...
  3. C

*Updated* FS: Mvs games, Hyper 64 games, and more

I was able to take a few pictures of whats up for sale.
  4. C

*Updated* FS: Mvs games, Hyper 64 games, and more

I have the following for sale. MVS Samurai Shodown 1 US with mini marquee and shockbox $30 shipped Last Blade 1 US with shockbox $40 shipped Last Blade 2 JP with shockbox $50 shipped SOLD Hyper 64: Samurai Spirits 64 JP full kit $100 shipped Samurai Spirits Warriors Rage JP full kit $100...
  5. C

FS: neo bitz, broken 2 slot, and more.

Here are some pictures. I have removed the battery on the 2 slot because it had started to leak.
  6. C

FS: neo bitz, broken 2 slot, and more.

Up for sale is the follow: Broken 2 slot has video ram error 00008000 555 00FF $15 plus shipping Partially broken MV1B video works, but no sound volume pot broken off while it was in storage $25 plus shipping 2 neobitz rgb encoders (red board) $35 each shipped Samsung 23" open frame lcd...
  7. C

Red foam pads on mvs boards

Does anyone know where to buy pads that can be used to replace missing or damaged pads on mvs boards? I have looked on google and searched here on the boards, but have not found anything. Thanks for any help.
  8. C

Parting out cab MVS-U4

I have a mvs-u4 cab that I am parting out. I have taken pictures of everything that is up for sale. Shoot me an offer on what you want. I will only ship to the lower 48. Thanks! http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp12/cheapneogeo/IMG_0111.jpg...
  9. C

New arcade Huntsville, AL

I am not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but for anyone in the North AL area there is a new arcade that opened up. Its located in Madison Square mall and I got a chance to go there tonight. They have a nice set up of games including a 6 slot machine and an Irritating Maze machine as well...
  10. C

WTB white Sega Saturn

The title says it all. I am looking for a white Sega Saturn w/ one controller and hookups. Unboxed is fine. PM me if you have one for sale. Thanks.
  11. C

WTB: Dynamo control panel

I am looking for a Dynamo control panel. Does not have to be in great shape. Six button layout would be good. Thanks.
  12. C

WTB: Sega Saturn System

I am looking for a white Japanese Sega Saturn. Would like the system to be complete with one or more controllers. Box and games not necessary. Thanks.
  13. C

Need help on replacement speakers for candy cab

I am currently working on restoring a MVS-U4 cab and I am in need of some speakers. Does anyone know a place that sell 3x5 speakers as the ones I have are unusable? I have searched google and have found a few manufactures of what I am looking for, but I have not found any distributors in the...
  14. C

Best pace to tap RGB from AES for Neobitz

I will be installing a Neobitz in an AES soon and I need to know where is the best place to get the RGB siginal from. I figure it is from the sony encoder, but I just wanted to make sure. Thanks. Also does anyone have a pinout for the encoder?
  15. C

MV1B volume pot

Does anyone know what type of volume pot and what ohm is used on a MV1B board and where I could find one? Any help is needed. Thanks. Cheap
  16. C

MV1B Stereo Mod

Could someone please tell me were are the points on a MV1B board that I need to solder and modify to get stereo sound out of the board. I know that this had been discused before, but I could not find the thread or any info on the web about it. Thanks for any help given.
  17. C

WTB: MV1 B board

I am looking for an MV1 B board that is in good working condition. If it has been mod for uni bios even better. Pm me if you have one for sale. *note* I am not looking for the IR maze board.
  18. C

FS: XBox360 system and games

Up for sale is a complete Xbox360 premium system with box and all of the hook ups. Also comes with games. Asking $325 shipped to the lower 48. Everything is 100% working, adult owned, and comes from non smoking home. Everything is sold as is. Thanks for looking.
  19. C

NeoBitz S board size.

What happens to be the size of the pc board for the NeoBitz S video converter? Need to know for my current supergun project. Thanks.