Search results

1. C

WTB: Hyper 64 games

I am looking for the following hyper 64 games. They don’t have to be full kits loose carts are fine. Samurai Shodown 64: Warriors Rage Buriki One Fatal Fury: Wild Ambition PM me if you have any of them. Thanks
  2. C

FS Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Saturn, N64, and SNES games

Up for sale I have the following games. All prices do not include shipping. Shipping will be $5. Shipping to the lower 48 only. Dreamcast Vampire Chronicles for Matching Service (w/o spine card) $35 The Last Blade 2 $40 *SOLD* Sword of the Beserk $35 *SOLD* The King of Fighters Dream Match 99...
  3. C

*Updated* FS: Mvs games, Hyper 64 games, and more

I have the following for sale. MVS Samurai Shodown 1 US with mini marquee and shockbox $30 shipped Last Blade 1 US with shockbox $40 shipped Last Blade 2 JP with shockbox $50 shipped SOLD Hyper 64: Samurai Spirits 64 JP full kit $100 shipped Samurai Spirits Warriors Rage JP full kit $100...
  4. C

FS: neo bitz, broken 2 slot, and more.

Up for sale is the follow: Broken 2 slot has video ram error 00008000 555 00FF $15 plus shipping Partially broken MV1B video works, but no sound volume pot broken off while it was in storage $25 plus shipping 2 neobitz rgb encoders (red board) $35 each shipped Samsung 23" open frame lcd...
  5. C

Red foam pads on mvs boards

Does anyone know where to buy pads that can be used to replace missing or damaged pads on mvs boards? I have looked on google and searched here on the boards, but have not found anything. Thanks for any help.
  6. C

Parting out cab MVS-U4

I have a mvs-u4 cab that I am parting out. I have taken pictures of everything that is up for sale. Shoot me an offer on what you want. I will only ship to the lower 48. Thanks! http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp12/cheapneogeo/IMG_0111.jpg...
  7. C

New arcade Huntsville, AL

I am not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but for anyone in the North AL area there is a new arcade that opened up. Its located in Madison Square mall and I got a chance to go there tonight. They have a nice set up of games including a 6 slot machine and an Irritating Maze machine as well...
  8. C

WTB white Sega Saturn

The title says it all. I am looking for a white Sega Saturn w/ one controller and hookups. Unboxed is fine. PM me if you have one for sale. Thanks.
  9. C

WTB: Dynamo control panel

I am looking for a Dynamo control panel. Does not have to be in great shape. Six button layout would be good. Thanks.
  10. C

WTB: Sega Saturn System

I am looking for a white Japanese Sega Saturn. Would like the system to be complete with one or more controllers. Box and games not necessary. Thanks.
  11. C

Need help on replacement speakers for candy cab

I am currently working on restoring a MVS-U4 cab and I am in need of some speakers. Does anyone know a place that sell 3x5 speakers as the ones I have are unusable? I have searched google and have found a few manufactures of what I am looking for, but I have not found any distributors in the...
  12. C

Best pace to tap RGB from AES for Neobitz

I will be installing a Neobitz in an AES soon and I need to know where is the best place to get the RGB siginal from. I figure it is from the sony encoder, but I just wanted to make sure. Thanks. Also does anyone have a pinout for the encoder?
  13. C

MV1B volume pot

Does anyone know what type of volume pot and what ohm is used on a MV1B board and where I could find one? Any help is needed. Thanks. Cheap
  14. C

MV1B Stereo Mod

Could someone please tell me were are the points on a MV1B board that I need to solder and modify to get stereo sound out of the board. I know that this had been discused before, but I could not find the thread or any info on the web about it. Thanks for any help given.
  15. C

WTB: MV1 B board

I am looking for an MV1 B board that is in good working condition. If it has been mod for uni bios even better. Pm me if you have one for sale. *note* I am not looking for the IR maze board.
  16. C

FS: XBox360 system and games

Up for sale is a complete Xbox360 premium system with box and all of the hook ups. Also comes with games. Asking $325 shipped to the lower 48. Everything is 100% working, adult owned, and comes from non smoking home. Everything is sold as is. Thanks for looking.
  17. C

NeoBitz S board size.

What happens to be the size of the pc board for the NeoBitz S video converter? Need to know for my current supergun project. Thanks.
  18. C

FS: Xbox System Complete

Up for sale is a xbox system complete with box, manuals, and baggies. Comes from non smoking home. Everything is in good shape has never been abused (some of the packing materal in the box as been broken). Looking for $75.00 shipped in the lower 48. Take Pay Pal (no credit cards) or MO...
  19. C

FS: 2 slot with memory card reader and extras *Sold*

Up for sale is a 2 slot MVS board with metal cover and original mounting feet. Also comes with a memory card reader with data cables, headphone audio cable, and black memory card complete. The headphone jacks on the memory card reader need to be replaced and the memory card box has damage...
  20. C

FS: PSP w/box, games, and extras (Sold)

Up for sale is a PSP (US version) that is in good shape. Comes with the following. PSP (with box , manuals, power supply, and headphones) 3 games (Lumines, Wipeout Pure, Darkstalkers Chronicle) 1 sampler disc 1 Spider Man 2 umd movie PSP soft case 3rd party hard case 3rd party car charger 1 32...