Search results

1. theMot

Transformers One. Nah dude.

They used the Windows 95 song… That garage band was really talented, always felt they should have more exposure…
  2. theMot

NBA Season 23/24

Lakers in 6.
  3. theMot

Bitcoin?

True. It would take a super human amount of conviction to hold that amount through every thing it went through the last 15 years. A big portion of the supply was lost in the early days from people who threw out whatever pc or laptop they mined it on. Instead of people scouring car boot sales...
  4. theMot

Bitcoin?

That’s the problem with crypto for me. It’s the psychological cope you need to deal with for the rest of your life. That would have been over 2 million now…
  5. theMot

Bitcoin?

Because deep down I’m just a degenerate gambler. I rather not go into details… could still come back…. really… I swear…. I was in large cap alts start of the year, pretty much doubled my money but I got sucked into meme coins as they were going off. Doubled, tripled money on some but then went...
  6. theMot

Does the barber cut your eyebrows?

Peak Australia there.
  7. theMot

Happy birthday, Spike Spiegel

Ban? Plot twist, you make Joe8 a mod, sit back and watch the magic.
  8. theMot

Orange Juice Simpson has died

And then Bill got the bj? Is that the correct timeline? All I remember was like 4 years of OJ and Bill on the news.
  9. theMot

We‘re mentally 8 but we have grey hair on our balls.
  10. theMot

We‘re adults. We can do parallel threads.
  11. theMot

Restated my AES Collection

So you’re saying we have a chance?
  12. theMot

Neobitz Presents "Knight's Chance" - AES Pre-Orders Now Open

Even Goobs have a chance from time to time….
  13. theMot

Bitcoin?

Welp, this week I just lost 50k on a meme coin. Feel a bit numb. Logged out of everything. FUCK YOU ALL TO HELL!!!
  14. theMot

”The trial of the century” played out while I was in the early years of high school so this kind of hits home a bit. Orange Juice always came across as somewhat an asshole but In all likelihood had a far more exciting life than I ever have. If the glove doesn’t fit you must acquit etc. Memories...
  15. theMot

Vote on the worst football game for Neo Geo

This thread sux... I propose we change it to: Vote on the worst enhanced boobs of 90's pinup girls
  16. theMot

Does the barber cut your eyebrows?

Next time, ask your barber for the Whoopi Goldberg look.
  17. theMot

"Pearl of the Orient" for IGS PGM

On the bright side, you provided a village in rural China with one bowl of rice each from the proceeds.
  18. theMot

Happy birthday Joe8!

The gigs up. Who's parody account is @joe8 ? We're not stopping until there is 8x Joe8 birthday threads!
  19. theMot

Happy Birthday Joe8

Joe 1,2,3….8 We are all Joe. You will be assimilated.
  20. theMot

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

2001 A Space Odyssey. Ive heard many people mention and seen it referenced many times over the years but I never got around to watching it until tonight. Holy shit, what a boring movie! Very pretty too look at but very slow paced and tedious to sit through. At least I can say I’ve watched it...