Search results

1. jesesfbi

CPS2 alien Vs Predator(A and B board) pheonixed

Hey everybody, I am selling my copy of Pheonixed AVP for the CPS2 its a US blue version and comes with both the A and B boards. I'll get some pictures later to post up, the case has a crack in the corner sadly. I'm looking to get 250 shipped all fees covered in the US. Need money to pay bills...
  2. jesesfbi

Sega STV repair?

Hey everyone, I recently picked up a sega STV with black screen issues. So I did all the methods I found online, reflow the two SH2 chips and discharge all capacitors. I looked around for broken traces and didn't find any. I still get a black screen, even if I hold SW1 in on start up nothing...
  3. jesesfbi

CPS2 region differences?

So I bought a cps2A board from fox1's group buy, but my postal carrier misdelivered it so I never got it. I then found another CPS2A board on eBay and bought it. I got it in today to realize its a South American A board so my US B board of AVP will not work with it.......:annoyed: So I was...
  4. jesesfbi

jamma nes

Hey everybody, I'm selling my jamma nes. Its based on the neo pin out. Everything works. It had a nesrgb board, a sound amp built in to drive the speakers and both p1 and p2 controller is setup to work with the control panel. I'll get pics up later. Feel free to ask questions and such I'll be...
  5. jesesfbi

socal minicab

Hey all I came across this while searching on Craig's list. I repeat this is not my sale I just came across it so don't PM me. Its neat and all, I would buy it but I don't have the money hahahha. http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/vgm/4720029568.html
  6. jesesfbi

AES console, Strikers 1945+ AES

Hey all, since I picked up a big red 2slot my 2slot cmvs is for sale. I am also selling my AES asking $300 shipped -unibios 3.1 free version - stereo mod on the oem AV connector -US model 5V system -one controller I also have for sale a strikers 1945+ AES conversion. I'm looking to get...
  7. jesesfbi

Replacement Neo CD power supply

Hey Everybody, I thought I saw a thread a week or two ago about someone asking about an alternative. Well I got around to ask my buddy about his and he uses one of these http://www.amazon.com/HP-EXTERNAL-BURNER-ADAPTER-SDD018-N1000/dp/B002XK1JGO Doesn't require any splicing or hacking up and it...
  8. jesesfbi

Sega CDX repair help.

Hey all, so my buddy recently handed me his broken CDX and said replace the laser for me so I did and its still wont read discs. Anyone know what the potentiometer settings are suppose to be? I found this thread http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthread.php?26115-SEGA-Multi-Mega-laser-replacement...
  9. jesesfbi

MV1F Graphical probelms

First of all I need to thank Xian Xi with his helpful Z80 pinout because I was able to revive this dead Z80 error board I had. Now to the main problem, Most of my games seem to not work with this board. Some games work without issues(so far I tested Strikers 1945+,Fatal Fury, bust a move), some...
  10. jesesfbi

The legend of zelda four swords Free

Not sure if people have seen this or not but I just noticed the legend of zelda four swords is free right now until the 2nd of February on the nintendo eshop for the 3DS/2DS( it might be free for the other DS systems too haven't checked yet though).
  11. jesesfbi

Pulstar -eBay

Not my listing just looking through eBay and came across this, I know how much people are hunting for this game. if a bidding war doesn't happen it probably could be had for the low to mid $200 range...
  12. jesesfbi

Steering wheel question

Well after seeing nightmaretonys schematic, and videos of people using it to play thrash rally and such I had a quick question. The schematic called for a happ wheel with photo sensor and was wondering if a colecovision steering wheel can be modified because I've come to conclusion looking...
  13. jesesfbi

MVS/AES quiz games

I'm looking for the AES quizgames preferred. But if you got a good deal on a MVS one I'll take a look into those too. The only quiz game I have is the Chibi maruko for the MVS so the ones im looking for are Quiz Daisosasen Quiz King of Fighters Quiz Meitantei Thanks for looking :3
  14. jesesfbi

Xrgb3 and 1sst revision aes problems

Hello, Okay so here is the story, recently picked up a xrgb3 and a neo geo to japanese 21pin rgb cable. I hook up my mvs and my neo cd using this cable I get a clear picture and everything is great and dandy and it also worked with my spare Japanese AES(so this rules out the cable problem) The...
  15. jesesfbi

jesesfbi's stuff to get rid of :P

Hey everybody, I have for sale are: 1 red xbox 360 controller with modded player lights in Red and ABXY led mod done. looking to get $60obo 1 Vader Atari 2600 with an AV mod done(the RF unit was bad so completely removed) only includes power supply. looking to get $75obo for it. Thant is...
  16. jesesfbi

Sony lmd2010

Hey everybody, While searching for a monitor I know people recommend the Sony pvm monitors and a few others. But on my search on Craigslist I came across a person selling a Sony LMD2010. I did some research on it and it has a RGB input through BNC identical to the pvm but wasn't sure if it will...
  17. jesesfbi

Modded model 1 sega saturn

Hey everybody, I have 2 modded sega saturns for sale. The mod done to them was the switchless region mod for NTSC-J, NTSC-U. So for this to work you put the Japanese disc into the system press and hold reset for a couple seconds and bam it plays the Japanese game. These are just the consoles no...
  18. jesesfbi

Ironclad AES

Hey n-g.com peeps, I have a copy of ironclad for the AES for sale. I am looking for $200 (shipped in the us including paypal fees). If you have any questions you can pm me or email me at ksk0711ca@gmail.com To answer question This conversion was done by me There is sound There is no booklet...
  19. jesesfbi

CMVS MV1FZ

Hey N-G.com peeps, I finally got around to finishing up my CMVS (and now I have two I have to get rid of one) I am looking for $250 shipped(including paypal fees) within the continental US. This CMVS has composite and S video out, with stereo sound. - Video board: Weiya(composite and Svideo one)...
  20. jesesfbi

Aero Fighters 2 sound issues

Hey n-g crew, I recently bought a lot of 3 broken MVS games that consisted of Aero Fighters 2, MSX and KOF98. I recently got around to fixing them. When I first got Aero fighters 2 it would just skip to cross hatch screen. Which lead me to believe a problem with the P1 so I burnt a eprom chip...