Search results

1. Lemony Vengeance

I'm sorry, I went to mars for second. but I'm back now (and I got T-shirts for everybody!)

Hey guys. I know it's been a while since I've been here and joked around with you all. Nearly two years, to be honest. There are a few people here who know what's been going on and suggested that I get things in order before I start reaching out to goof off again, and now that things are FINALLY...
  2. Lemony Vengeance

Heard any good jokes lately?

How's everyone doing?
  3. Lemony Vengeance

WTB: Killer Instinct 2 (preferably with CF mod)

hey all, I'm looking for a KI 2 board, preferably with the CF mod already done. Lemme know if you have one, and what you want for it.
  4. Lemony Vengeance

California Extreme 2017

Anyone Going? I'll be there so if you see some knob with a helmet and mask on, that's me. man, I hope they have that irritating maze cabinet again.. I'd love to get some more time on that, the air blowing mechanic was really cool.
  5. Lemony Vengeance

Helping a firend get a naomi Universal - info needed

as the title states, a buddy of mine is looking into buying a Naomi universal and I have a question or two, namely: What chassis does the monitor use? I know that the euro models can use a sanwa OR a nanao 2932 chassis (both VGA only), but I'd like to get someone who has one in the US to...
  6. Lemony Vengeance

Little Drummer Boy Challenge - 2016

It's that time of year again, and with less than a week to go, it's time to get this out there. The Little Drummer Boy challenge consists of a month free from hearing the holiday song "The Little Drummer Boy", from the day after thanksgiving to Christmas day. You hear it, you're out. Winners...
  7. Lemony Vengeance

WTB: Two Sega Analog Arcade sticks

I'm looking for two sega 610-6723-4C01 analog arcade sticks. these were used in the Zombie Revenge cabinet. I have a project I'm working on that probably won't appeal to most of you, but it's pretty neat nonetheless. Please let me know if you have some, and what you would like for them.
  8. Lemony Vengeance

FS: PC ENGINE Core Grafx (RGB Modded), with accessories. $120 + shipping

Hey all, I Have an RGB modded Core Grafx system with the following accessories: * EXT cover * Controller * Original AC adapter * Original Composite cable * RGB Cable Asking $120 + Shipping
  9. Lemony Vengeance

WTB: PC ENGINE Duo (or -R or -RX)

Want to buy a Duo. be it vanilla, R or RX if the price is right. RGB unmodded preferably, I can do that myself :D I have cash and I'm good to go. Hit me up.
  10. Lemony Vengeance

SOLD: Omega CMVS w/VMC, 120 in 1 Multicart, two controller extension cables - $450

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Hey guys I have an Omega that I just don't play anymore that I'd like to off load. It'll come with the following accessories: *Virtual memory card *Composite and RGB SCART cables *120 in 1 Multicart *2 tototek extension cables And a free AES stick :) I also have a DB15...
  11. Lemony Vengeance

Double post - ignore :S

(it's been posted already, I'm just an idiot)
  12. Lemony Vengeance

SOLD: RGB NES with Gold BLW and 22 games - $500+shipping

SOLD TO City41!! I have an RGB modded NES with AV Multi out port and Limited Edition Blinking Light Win Gold drive tray, one controller, AC and RF adapters and RGB SCART cable. Comes with 22 Games and 17 dust sleeves (with condition in the () ) : 1) Lemmings (peeling spine label) 2) Predator...
  13. Lemony Vengeance

(double thread post :S )

double post. disregard.
  14. Lemony Vengeance

LF: English Language PGM carts

I'd really like to expand my PGM library, but Call me a snob, I only want games that are in English... is this even a possibility? If so, anyone want to let go of some games?
  15. Lemony Vengeance

FBI Recommends No Criminal Charges Against Hillary Clinton

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/hillary-clinton/fbi-recommends-no-criminal-charges-against-hillary-clinton-n603926 WTF is wrong with the world?
  16. Lemony Vengeance

Happy Birthday GohanX

I wish you the bestest birfday EVAR!!
  17. Lemony Vengeance

Quick audio question

I just installed a Naomi amp into my Egret 2 and wanted to keep the mono/stereo switch functional so I swapped out the stock 3PDT switch for a 4PDT and wired it up like so: (I forgot to write it down, but I bridged pins 1 and 3 on the switch rather than run another wire from the L- pin on...
  18. Lemony Vengeance

ON HOLD: CPS2 A board - $60 shipped

**ON HOLD FOR xRealNinjuzx** Clearing out some stuff I don't need at the moment.. CPS2 A board, with feet. $60 shipped in the continental US. Will ship internationally, but would rather keep it here :]
  19. Lemony Vengeance

FOUND: Circle button (21 Pin) Sega Saturn

Looking for a Sega Saturn with Circular Reset and power buttons. PM me with info, I have paypal at the ready. **EDIT** Wataru330 with the ASSIST! Thanks dude!
  20. Lemony Vengeance

WTB: Taito Egret 2 paper/physical manual

It's a LOOOOOOOOOOONG shot, but I'm looking for a paper manual for the egret 2. If you have one, or would like to point me to where I can get a physical manual, that would be great :)