Search results

1. chiken_spring

For Sale: Neo Geo AES + MVS + Converter

I've decided to sell my collection and let it got to a better home. http://imgur.com/a/xXL5l Due the pictures being mega high res and all. Follow the link above and prices are below. KOF 97 - MVS - 45 Including Shipping - Somebody just buy it please. Prices are negotiable. Would prefer for...
  2. chiken_spring

AES on sale for spares or repairs

I was selling a Neo Geo AES but now have decided against the sale. Cheers for looking and sorry to waste your time.
  3. chiken_spring

AES issue's and is that chip meant to be like that?

Right let me fire this quickly. I managed to pick up a AES for cheap, got the power supply today and hooked the bad boy up only to find.....yellow screen. I know that this indicates that there is a video RAM error. I opened it up and decided to check out and low and behold found this: Also...
  4. chiken_spring

Power Supplies for AES

Hey, I've got two Neo Geo AES and both have zero power supplies. My question is this, can UK power supplies work with a NTSC AES. I don't want to blow the damn console up, one is Pro-Pow and another is Pro-Pow 3. Cheers for the help!
  5. chiken_spring

Royal Mail

After waiting so long for my AES, it arrived today. Opened the box to find: Just to show the full extent of the killing: WTF! the damn box was covered with fragile stickers and they still managed to drop the box on a corner. Basically got to claim for compensation and then buy another AES...