Search results

1. Y

Problem with Trade Member: tattoo

I have a problem with a member that I tried to trade with in these forums. I offered him a Turbo Express and Legendary Axe game for the Turbografx 16 to trade for Dracula X for the Saturn. I sent first with tracking number and insurance to make sure the transaction go smoothly. This is the...
  2. Y

NGF Legit English KOF 2000 on ebay?

Is this the real English KOF 2000 Neo Homecart? It does not look like their other insert so could anyone clarify this?http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3058641281&category=49232
  3. Y

Wanted: Dracula X (Saturn and PC Engine) and Turbografx 16 CD Add-on

Hi, I'm looking for Dracula X for the Japanese Saturn, Dracula X for the Japanese PC Engine and also the Turbografx 16 CD add-on system to play CD games on the Turbografx 16 system for a reasonable price.
  4. Y

How come Makismo is back?

I have been with Neo-Geo.com for the last three years and I rarely post, since I enjoy to read most of the intelligent posts that fellow board members write, but I am puzzled with Shawn's recent decision to allow Makismo back to the boards when around a week ago he was posting pests and lies...
  5. Y

Technically could the Neo-Geo make graphics like Donkey Kong Country?

I was just looking at the game Donkey Kong Country for the Super NES and I was wondering from a technical standpoint is it feasible for the Neo-Geo system to make graphics like DKC? I mean I would think so since the Neo is the king of 2D and has a stronger system than the Genesis, Super NES...
  6. Y

KOF 94 Rugal Blacknoah flag?

Can anyone post an image or a link for Rugal's stage KOF 94 flag? I have been looking for it but have been unable to find it. Thanks.
  7. Y

KOF 2000, 2001, 2002 megs?

I have all the KOF in English version since 94 through 2002 (only japanese cart is KOF 2000 since I don't want to taint my collection with a English Freaked cart) anyways I don't know and was hoping someone would know the megs size for the last three KOF and I was also wondering if anyone was...
  8. Y

Does Kyo have autoguard in SvC?

Does Kyo have autoguard in ANY of his moves? I heard so many reports about the game EXCEPT whether kyo still has autoguard in his moves (if he does, ho boy, he will be slaughtering shotos left and right, unlike his CvS neutered version)
  9. Y

Anywhere in the U.S. where they repair AES systems and controllers?

I have a broken AES system, my friend tried to install the debug bios chip but ended up breaking two pins of the AES original BIOS chip so it is not working at all. Also one of my D buttons on my old style controler is not working so I ask any one of the forum members if they know someone or a...
  10. Y

My new list of Quitters/Dropouts/Losers

My fellow board members, these are players that dropped out at the last second before they got the last hit in. Be adviced I only use AC mode, never EO mode, and I never drop out of a match. 1- GRINLOKI 2- FAIN 3- SUNCRICKET 4- KID AND KIDE 5- MAVADO 6- MARKOKABRA 7- THE RED DRED 8- SATAN'S...
  11. Y

X-Box CVS 2 drop outs.

I have been playing CvS2 live on the X-box since the day it came out (long time before in the Dreamcast with the Imported CvS, CvS Pro, and CvS2) anyways I have a problem with people dropping out of a match just before they lose and thus you don't get a win and the loser player who dropped out...
  12. Y

Shawn, do something about the scammers!!!

Neo-Geo.com seems to be runned lately by scammers who are making a lot of honest sellers and buyers shy away from our hobby, the neo scene. For some reason Shawn and the Mods in this board have not done anything to help the members keep track of the scammers members here. I, for one, always...
  13. Y

Petition to include Kyokugen Star in Neo-Geo.com Black Book list

I know that the policy to be put into the Black Book list at Neo-Geo.com is to have ripped or tried to rip off Shawn, the owner of this site. I want to poll the honorable members in the Neo community whether scammers should appear in Shawn's Black Book list even though KS has not ripped off...
  14. Y

Interview sugestions for Kyo2000

I am impressed with your writing skills and the interesting topics that you post on your website, very informative for the Neo scene. I have a sugestion for you, why don't you follow your interview series with this famous member: Kyokugen Star also known as Ralph Karel. I would like to know...
  15. Y

Strongest Teams in KOF.

I was thinking myself what kind of teams could taotally dominate the KOF Universe, and I came with these, but who do you guys think could come up in top and why? Orochi Family: Goenitz, Yashiro, Shermie, and Chris. Very strong fighters with supernatural strenght due to their Orochi Bloodline...