Search results

1. lantus360

Ned Flanders and Mr Burns depart The Simpsons

Harry Shearer indicates departure from The Simpsons but the producers say the show will go on... link: http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-32733873
  2. lantus360

Pope Sazae - ongoing deal with no response

who gives a shit? Rot's offered to pay back Berry what Pope owed him - he may have already done so - Pope's rep is ruined, id say he's finished here
  3. lantus360

Pope Sazae - ongoing deal with no response

logs in on the 5th hasn't logged in till today when the pitchforks came out seems legit
  4. lantus360

FS - 2 x CPS1 A faulty boards

Clearing out some junk selling 2 x CPS1 A boards. Both are faulty 1st one has video issues but sound is fine. 2nd has no sound but video is fine. Someone tried to replace the Z80 and busted some traces around it. Could be an easy fix or not. $20 shipped for both paypal gift or 4%
  5. lantus360

Brian Fargo announces : The Bards Tale 4

this could be cool. i was a huge fan of this series http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-01-26-brian-fargo-announces-the-bards-tale-4
  6. lantus360

FS: Golden Axe II : Revenge of Death Adder PCB USA Version

Bought this from Tx 6 months ago. Played it to death - bored of it now . Want to pass this on to someone on the forum rather than deal with ebay Selling for exactly what i paid for it $190 shipped. Game works perfectly. No issues at all. The board has a small indentation (or dent) on the left...
  7. lantus360

FS : Misc stuff FS (Sega Genesis / Scart Switcher)

Sega Genesis Model 1 , comes with O/G power supply, controller and RF modulator. All working -SOLD Technika 3 port SCART switcher. Working. SOLD Paypal gift or 4% only.
  8. lantus360

FS : Naomi DIMM board - gone

gone to the bay
  9. lantus360

Your favorite games of 2014?

Whats yours? Here is my top 5 with some honorable mentions 1 - Bayonetta 2 - Wii U 2 - Mario Kart 8 - Wii U 3 - Infamous Second Son - PS4 4 - Sunset Overdrive - Xbone 5 - Shadow of Mordor - Xbone/PS4 Honorable Mentions - Aliens: Isolation - The Evil Within - Dark Souls II Biggest...
  10. lantus360

Misc broken stuff FS

- Rastan PCB. Clean board, boots up fine. PCB has a slight bend No graphics issues at all but NO sound. Needs -5v but even when i used negatron still no sound. Apparently this is a common issue with this board. $40 shipped - IGS/PGM mobo. Boots fine. no graphics issues , but when you put...
  11. lantus360

Resident Evil : Revelations 2 Trailer

pretty excited about this release is March 2015 on all consoles (except WiiU)
  12. lantus360

[FS] - Neo-Geo CD top loader and 4 games

Bought it from Windy gaming at MGC. works great, used once. Figured it should go to someone who would actually use this. Includes 4 original games, power supply and joystick. What you see is what you get SOLD
  13. lantus360

[FS] - Complete Street Fighter Aero City Control Panel

complete. what you see is what you get. all buttons and wires included. sticks have a little rust $65 shipped in the USA. Paypal gift or 4% - SOLD
  14. lantus360

Amazon Sale - on PSVita memory cards

Have at it while they last fellas. 4GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card $5.34 8GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card $18.50 16GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card $24.99 32GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card $67.64...
  15. lantus360

[FS] - JP White Sega Saturn

FS is my white JP Saturn comes with AV Cable and power cord. Working, very clean and well looked after. No controller SOLD!
  16. lantus360

Uncharted 3 Free for all North American PS3 owners.

you dont even need PSN+ to get it http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2014/06/psa-uncharted-3-currently-free-for-all-north-american-ps3-owners/ not sure if its a glitch or error but grab it while its hot
  17. lantus360

New NGDEV Neo-Geo Game: Razion

RAZION / ラジオン is a horizontal 16 bit CGI shooting game. The score system is based on growing gold cubes and using the beam It has 2 game modes (NOVICE/NORMAL). Novice mode is significantly easier and will allow more people to enjoy the great graphics and music. Normal mode is a more maniac...
  18. lantus360

[Rumor] : Moyes 'likely' to be sacked today from United. Klopp poised to take over

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/live-david-moyes-to-sacked-7013711
  19. lantus360

WTB: Need a couple of roms burned

i got a Snow Bros PCB from MGC with a missing gfx rom (mame file is called sbros-1.41 on the PCB its located at ic41) also looking for P1 Rom for Prehistoric Isle 2 to fix a busted MVS board i have let me know if you can help have paypalz ready
  20. lantus360

FS : CPS-III Motherboard + SIMMS

Selling a working CPS3 Mobo with the following SIMMS SIMM1: 64Mbit SIMM3: 128Mbit SIMM4: 128Mbit SIMM5: 32Mbit Board works fine - wanted to get into CPS3 stuff but lost interest so its going out the door SOLD