Search results

1. A

Amazon is forgettable (unless you have Prime)

God damn, you can't get a bunch of the deals unless you have Prime. They don't even let you buy the stuff (unless you use a marketplace seller). It's like, shut up and take my money! But they don't want to take it since I don't have Prime. So I went to Best Buy instead and got my stuff for...
  2. A

offical wwe thread

So... This guy's definitely tapping that to get great seats to WWE shows, right? I see them all the time.
  3. A

Let's talk about Sega Model 2 and Model 3 games

I've been using the Model 2 Emulator and the Supermodel Model 3 emulator a lot lately, and I've been enjoying a lot of the great Sega arcade games of the 90s. Daytona USA was my inspiration for delving deep into the Model 2 and Model 3 catalogs, inspired by the recent Daytona USA 3...
  4. A

I want to piss and shit on Melania's and Ivanka's faces.

I want to piss all over Melania's sexy cougar face. I want to make it glisten with the shine of my golden shower. It would make her look even sexier. I want to shit all over Ivanka's daddy-approved hot piece of ass face. I want to see the look of her face as my log comes down and covers her...
  5. A

Old Nintendo (NES) cheat books

What in the shit is that thing on the cover? Who drew that? It's fucking horrifying.
  6. A

Sorry, wrong forum.

Damn, wrong forum. Sorry.
  7. A

Crucify me: I think the Gamecube is Nintendo's most forgettable system

But seriously, hear me out. NES: Need I say more? SNES: Lots of great classics and an incredible evolution of the NES. N64: Nintendo's first foray into 3D consoles, the analog stick, lots of awesome, memorable games (the best wrestling games around) Wii: Come for the motion controls, stay for...
  8. A

Hell has frozen over.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/517030/?snr=1_7_7_230_150_1 EDIT: For anyone who's outside of the region this is sold in, this is The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3, the cartoon. The cartoon with Nintendo characters is being sold on Steam.
  9. A

Happy 25th Birthday, Sonic!!!

Yeah, Sonic had a string of bad games, but remember the good times today :)
  10. A

Is it possible to win the t-shirt in the arcade Vindicators?

I was playing this in MAME earlier today. I played two challenge levels in the latter half of the game where you can win the t-shirt, and I'm not convinced it's possible. I was even using cheats and plowing the everloving shit through the level, and I couldn't do it in the time limit. If I was...
  11. A

offical wwe thread

12. A

Doom beta

For all of you who forgot, if you preordered Wolfenstein: The New Order way back in the day, you've got access to the Doom beta now. Maybe there was another way to gain access to it, too. I don't know. Anyway, I played some of the beta on Steam. First, set your launch options for this game to...
  13. A

How shitty is iTunes for Windows?

I'm dangerously close to installing it. Will it completely fuck over the rest of my computer? I have CCCP with MPC, and it's freakin' sweet. I hear iTunes is more unstable than Charles Manson on crack, too. What's pushing me over the edge is that Lucha Underground is on iTunes, and I really...
  14. A

Mortal Kombat X on PC is seeing all kinds of drama lately.

In case you hadn't heard, the Mortal Kombat XL and Kombat Pack 2 stuff isn't coming to PC. At all. This has gotten people super pissed over the past few days. Personally, I'm disappointed. I hadn't bought the game, but that was largely because I didn't think I had the hardware for it. After the...
  15. A

Power Drive 2000 on Kickstarter

I checked out this video on Youtube for another retro style racer like Drift Stage. I played the demo, and while it didn't wow me in its gameplay like Drift Stage did, I love the look and the smooth feel of the game a lot. There are only a few days left for it on Kickstarter. It isn't funded...
  16. A

Get your XBLA Sega Rally Online Arcade while you can

http://gamedealdaily.com/xbox-360/sega-rally-online-arcade-full-game-download/ The code I bought worked.
  17. A

Absolutely Rose Street

18. A

Hardcore Metal Fans Get Your Ass In Here!!

Nabbed this today. Love the album art. Can't wait to listen to it tomorrow. Need to hook up that old turntable.
  19. A

You all know KOF98UM is finally officially coming to Steam, right?

It's the "Final Edition", too. http://store.steampowered.com/app/222420/ I've had it preordered for a few days now. I'm looking forward to 2002UM next. With any luck, they'll pull this off like KOF13 on Steam and not fail like those Metal Slug games on Steam.