Search results

1. snes_collector

Talk about your memories and experiences with the Mario Kart series

I forgot to add I tried this arcade version for the first time last year: It was fun, and playing as the Namco characters was nice. None of the stages really blew me away again- and even though it was a good time, I think people are not really missing anything if they haven't played it.
  2. snes_collector

Talk about your memories and experiences with the Mario Kart series

My first console I owned was a Super Nintendo, which was my cousins old system that he no longer wanted since he'd moved on the the N64. I still remember going with my parents to Software Etc. in the mall and picking out Super Mario Kart, Street Fighter II, and I think Donkey Kong Country 2 to...
  3. snes_collector

Microsoft expected to go multi platform

I read a lot about consoles ending but it is really viable in the United States where a significant portion of the doesn’t have the internet speed to support downloading games, let alone streaming them? It takes my PS4 all day to down an update for a game. By the time it is downloaded I am over...
  4. snes_collector

Razion EX (NG:Dev.Team)

Just received my Switch copy in the mail randomly, never received any shipping notice from them
  5. snes_collector

What are some western developed games made before 2000 that you liked?

Pretty much anything Rare developed is good on the console front
  6. snes_collector

Magic the Gathering MTG Library

Pokemon was pretty fun, I only ever played with friends and family so nothing serious. We were more focused to collecting the cards more than playing to be honest. Yugioh is the best card game I've played, I cam back to it and played actively online last year a ton but I got burned out due to...
  7. snes_collector

Magic the Gathering MTG Library

I never played any Magic back in the day, we all played Pokemon TCG then on to Yugioh once it got started. I never even knew anyone who played Magic. I few years ago I picked up a deck box full of around 1,000 cards from the late '90s- early '00s for around $40. I love the artwork so it was a...
  8. snes_collector

Restated my AES Collection

Yeah some of the keep and sell choices are interesting, to each their own I guess. Seems like he just kept the latest game in each series. I do love how that World Heroes 2 has the EB games stickers still on it. I don't keep up with the youtube/facebook/instagram collecting scene so this is...
  9. snes_collector

Octopus Arcade Stick: Neo Geo Compatibility Unlocked

Thanks for posting here. I’ve wanted a all in one solution for awhile, this seems nice
  10. snes_collector

FS: Astro City

Only a couple hours away from me… Will have to do some research to see if I can do the fixes it needs
  11. snes_collector

Have You Played Atari Today?

I wish there was a modern solution for playing Atari 5200. I picked up a collection a few years ago and enjoy playing the games more than I expected but the amount of space the system takes up is nuts. I think I'll sell it all locally sometime in the near future just due to the amount of space...
  12. snes_collector

8Bitdo Neo geo wireless controller SNK licensed

Kyo and Mai version already half off on woot https://electronics.woot.com/offers/8bitdo-8bitdo-neogeo-wireless-controller-for-wi?ref=w_cnt_lnd_cat_elec_5_51
  13. snes_collector

Analogue Pocket

I wish they'd make an NES at the same price point of the Super NT and Mega Sg
  14. snes_collector

Post Your Recent Purchases!

I have some of these from back in the day. I can't remember if I ordered from the catalog (probably) or they came from Walmart. Here is the catalog picture:
  15. snes_collector

Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

Anyone remember Crazy Bones? I'll have to dig mine out from storage sometime
  16. snes_collector

So the Ezra Miller Flash movie is finally coming out.

I watched it last night on a whim. I am a very casual fan of DC comics and honestly knew nothing about the Ezra Miller controversy until I reading this thread. The movie was a fun time. The storyline was cool to me and Keaton back as Batman was awesome. I can't speak about all of the universe...
  17. snes_collector

Any reason to own an original Xbox in 2023?

Is there any reason to own an original Xbox now? It seems like mostly everything has been remastered, ported, or is backwards compatible with the 360. I know people used to use them for emulation boxes but there seems to be better ways now. I just don't think I'll ever use mine again for any...
  18. snes_collector

Collect, sell, regret, start over "the cycle"

I wish I could let things go easier without the fear of regret. I collected for years and have so many games I will honestly never play. I think I'm afraid I *might* want to play them, when I reality I know I won't. Sometimes I wish someone would just come along and completely buy me out.