Search results

1. M

AOF3 - Looking for

Well, I am actually looking for a Selling thread that someone had up (and of course, I cant find it for the life of me!) :mad: There was a AOF3 Cart for sale in the selling forum by some guy who first asked about how much he should sell it for, then had it up for sale for $180. Can...
  2. M

Looking for World Heroes 2 Jet NGH...

Condition is not too important to me, Id prefer a complete cart though(case, instructions) US or Jap: Id prefer US but would consider Jap. Please post price wanted if anyone posts for this. Thanks!
  3. M

Looking for KOF AES Cart..

I know that the Jap versions of MOST carts are priced less than the US versions, so I guess that I am looking for the Jap versions then. I am looking for either a KOF 96 or a KOF 97 cart, condition doesnt have to be mint or anything, but I would prefer it to have a manual with the cart, and the...
  4. M

How to play Mahjong?

Hey Fooz (In my best Mr.T Voice) :D , Can anyone point me in the right direction as to how to play this game? I just bought a Majongg Kyo Retsuden for my Neo, and I wanted to be able to play the game at least halfway intelligently. Any Links, or Web Sites that anyone can post that would...
  5. M

A question for Mr. Jeff Kurtz (Again?)

Well, I thought I posted this a few days ago, but I cannot find the post at all, so I think that something fucked up. ---Anyway, I have a question for Jeff Kurtz. I am interested in getting my Neo AES system modded, and since most everybody here will agree that you are awesome at modding...
  6. M

F\T: Sam Sho 2 & FF2 Jap for...

Hello - I am looking to possibly trade my Samurai Shodown 2 and Fatal Fury 2 Jap Carts for the US versions. I was looking to possibly trade up even with someone. I can email pics of both carts if anyone wants to see them. (Both are in Fair to Mint condition) Anyone Interested? Thanks in...
  7. M

good music making software??

Hi All, Does anyone know of any good music making software? I am looking for a software program to make custom music with; using samples of either waves or mp3's - Ive tried Mixman Studio Pro, and it really didnt impress me at all; its not what I am looking for. Can anyone give me some...
  8. M

Neo Serial #'s

I dont know if this has been mentioned before but.. If you go over to <a href="http://www.dragons-lair-project.com," target="_blank">www.dragons-lair-project.com,</a> and check out their site, you will see that they have an area for people who own LD arcade machines to post pics up of their...
  9. M

USA\European Carts...

<Voiced like Bill Cosby> "Hello Friends" ------------------------ ANYWAY, Ive got a question about these kind of carts. I know that there is a difference between oh say a Soccer Brawl US Dog-Tag Cart and a Soccer Brawl Euro Cart...the euro carts seem to all have a Greyish colored insert and...
  10. M

has there ever been a Neo game where...

Jeff Bogard is a playable character??? I have always wondered what kind of a character he would be; his fighting style, his look... Too bad SNK didnt release a Fatal Fury game with him in it, or did they???(Fatal Fury : The Original King of Fighters Tournament??)
  11. M

16-BIT Read This!!!

This is to 16-Bit... Check your Email Please. I sent you a message that I would like a reply on tonight if possible. Thanks!!!
  12. M

Site with Neo AES manuals....

Does anybody know of any place on the net where there are scanned copies of Neo AES manuals??? I have a couple of carts that are in Japanese and a couple without Manuals(Ninja Combat, Magician Lord)--I would just like to read the manuals(especially the ones that I have in Japanese), possibly...
  13. M

Suggestion for Profiles

I am not sure if this has been suggested before, but I was just thinking about adding some kind of feedback option for the Forum members here. And I can understand that transactions are done pretty frequently here among members, so this might not be plausable. Like when a forum member does...
  14. M

Looking for US AES(Possibly Jap) Carts...

Hey All, I am looking for a US AES Street Hoops Cart(whatever the name is--Street Slam--, you know what Im talking about..I do prefer US over a Jap cart, but depending on the price...I was looking to spend between $70-$95 on this cart...Let me know if thats unreasonable. I am also looking...
  15. M

How to open AES Carts....

Hi all... I am currently in the process of cleaning some of my AES carts and my AES system cause I am having problems with some carts not working on the first try and such. I am going to follow the processes that hardmvs.com shows for cleaning the system contacts and carts...however on AES...
  16. M

Problems with my Neo AES...

Hi, I am looking for some information as to troubleshooting a problem with my neo..basically about 50% or more of the time, whenever I put any or most of my carts in and turn the power on on the system, sometimes it gives me all sorts of "blocky" colors with some random lettering, then sometimes...
  17. M

NeoGeo AES Serial#'s...

Hello all... I have heard somewhere that the first generation of Neo-Geo AES systems had horrible video output or something like that. I was just wondering how do you determine that your system is a first generation Neo system???? I have been a Neo-Geo AES owner for about 11 years now, and I...
  18. M

how tall is a Mini Neo-Geo AVS Cabinet???

I saw a pic of a Mini Neo AVS system(if it is actually called that) in the " Collections" link here, and I was wondering how tall that cabinet is?? It has a 15" Screen;It looks really neat and I have never seen one up close and in person. Also, how much does one of those cabinets go for...